cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cashback Kroger and Ibotta

limsy
Saver

"Kroger is manual receipt processing meaning you have to select your rebates after you take a photo of your receipt"

I don't quite understand. I never take any photo of receipts for Kroger.

First - you have to select rebates on Kroger page, then shop, they you get credit within 1-7 days (mostly 48 hours). But as i said if I submit my receipt to Ibotta first - I never get cash back from Kroger. Tried many times.

I don't know  - maybe other unknown reasons...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Lorr
Rewards Guide

@limsy  You have to take a picture of your receipt for Kroger with ibotta. They had account linking a while back but they removed the option I guess cause it was broken. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

What
Deal Ambassador

I stumbled across Kroger Cash Back when it was brand new. It is linked to my Kroger/Smiths loyalty card and I've never had issues redeeming an ibotta offer for the same item.

The only issues I have are that typically KCB offers are "released" before they are "active."  What I mean is that I see the offer in KCB, I can activate the offer in KCB, but if I click on the "Shop all items" button, it will say "no available offers" the first couple of days. It seems that on Fridays they are active, but not uncommon for them to be released a couple days earlier.

Needless to say, when I purchased items before they are listed as available, it has created frustration (because my account did not get automatically credited in those instances) and numerous calls to customer service. Now that I have that figured out, I always wait to use them until I can view the "available items" inside the offer.

Another thing: It's already been mentioned here that you don't need a minimum $$ to transfer your KCB to your loyalty/shoppers card. True. However, I have discovered that I cannot withdraw $$ from KCB more than once in 24 hours. 

Happy ibotta-ing!
Solved! Go to solution

Gsg
Rewards Guide

@Core shopper,

Thanks, I was able to find the Kroger cash now. I’d there a way to find out which items are credited. I brought multiple items but don’t see the credit I was expecting to wanted to find the history of items credited? 

thanks,

gsg 

Solved! Go to solution

What
Deal Ambassador

@Gsg   In response to your question:

From the app, go to Cash Back > Loaded Deals Tab > Scroll to the VERY BOTTOM of your loaded deals list. The items you purchased/redeemed (that have already been credited) should appear there with a note indicating the date you redeemed the offer.

There is typically a lag-time of 24-48 hours between the time you purchase/redeem and the time it processes. During that period, the offer "disappears" from your view completely.

Happy ibotta-ing!
Solved! Go to solution

Gsg
Rewards Guide

@dealsaver ,

Thanks for reply. I see KCB but not seeing expected cashback. Is there any history what was or which items were credited. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Luv2shop73
Deal Sharer

I recently discovered the cash back with Krogers, and MANY TIMES there are items on both apps at the same time. Hot item at this time are Keebler Sandwich Crackers. $1.00 ibotta, $1.00 Krogers making them only $0.99! And the Kroger shelves are cleared of them....of course. But! I did get $6.00 back on Aleve 80ct or more with ibotta and the same offer on Krogers cash back, making it $3.99 for 200 pain pills. I only wish that Krogers delivered their cash back as promptly as ibotta gave their rebates.

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Rewards Advocate

@Luv2shop73 I completed 3 Kroger cash back deals apiece the past 2 days so I'm on pins and needles, and there's another deal I THINK I completed that's still in the waiting to be completed column

Solved! Go to solution

Luv2shop73
Deal Sharer

there usually are about 3-4 deals that are the same, and if you stay updated on Checkout51 and Fetch, you can find some good multi-stacking deals. At Walmart buy 2 Family size Nabisco Crackers using ibotta, and stack it with Checkout51. (And I love my Trisquits!)

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Rewards Advocate

@Luv2shop73 oh, I forget to mention, all the Kroger cash back deals I completed are concurrently Ibotta cash back deals, or so I thought. I bought not 1 but 2 Bolthouse Farms Bolt shots, distinctly remembering them as Kroger Ibotta deals.  Well after  scanning my receipt I saw no Bolthouse so I abandoned the scan, thinking I forgot, and lo and behold, no more Bolthouse Farms Bolt shots offers, seemingly yanked

0 Likes