cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDC app update

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

I just went to the CDC app to see if there was a PQ for Skintimate razors, but instead of a link to click for PQs, there’s this message:

E9EBC525-E1E5-43D0-A9E8-585A45042822.jpeg

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I liked the convenience of printing from the app  

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: CDC app update

Mikosmama
Core Shopper

@Welshcar , if you have Swagbucks it pays to print the coupons off through them. You get 1 Swagbuck per coupon for printing and 25 Swagbucks per coupon for redeeming. So that’s an extra 26 cents back for each one used. I had never printed the coupons from the app, but I definitely see how that would have been convenient, though. I just can’t seem to be able to print from my phone. I’m not very tech savvy but even my husband couldn’t get it to work on my phone. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar   Strange - but I had looked earlier today on coupons.com on my desktop and I DID NOT see the same skintimate coupon that is on the App for the disposable. 

There was also a $1 TC digital on the edge shaving gel (if you didn't use it already) and that you can pair up with the Ibotta offer. (I used mine a while back - I think there was also a paper coupon)

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Mikosmama  Yes, I recently discovered that feature on SB. I forgot about it when hunting for the skintimate PQ, I’m just so used to using CDC. Thanks for the reminder 😉

@FelskyNY  That is strange, I always assumed the coupons would be the same on both platforms. 
On a positive note, I already printed the Skintimate coupon twice. Now just gotta figure out what I did with them. 😜

0 Likes

What
Rewards Advocate

@Welshcar: Have you tried going to your account/settings screen and tapping PRINTABLE Coupons? Mine is still available that way, but yes, offers are different. 

20210611_072333.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@What  Yes, that is the page I usually access PQs from but it is gone from my app

0 Likes