cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDC Welcome Gift

Bct09
Rewards Guide

AFCB55FA-5BFC-4E05-BC00-A9B53C672B6E.jpeg

I will happily take this but I’ve been using this app for over a year.

17 Replies

Re: CDC Welcome Gift

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Nice, I also received this “Welcome Gift” offer.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I actually received this when I had the invite from Shopmium for the beta test (very similar to CDC with most of the same offers) and now again on CDC.  Nice surprise.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Oh my my.

I spy with my little eye

An awesome awesome sumthin

That is flavored yummy pumpkin

UPDATE:  OOPS!!!!  LOOKS YUMMY BUT DOES NOT QUALIFY

Rickibotta_0-1664226119385.png

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Merry
Rewards Guide

Thanks for posting this.  I may not have seen it otherwise.

0 Likes

swallow
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta Pumpkin might be your preferred flavor, but be sure to get the 16 OZ size specified, not the 14 OZ pictured.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

My Kroger does not have these at all, which is too bad since they are only $3. 

Rather than wait around or try a different store, I simply got mine at Meijer for $3..99.  Will only be $1.42 moneymaker instead of $2.41,   But at least I don't risk the offer 'expiring'.  I could have gotten at WM for just $3.68, but I was too lazy to make an additional stop at another story to save 31¢.

@swallow  Thanks for pointing out the pumpkin was 14 oz.  I always scan, so I would have discovered that, but this way I also was able to correct my earlier post so I did not perhaps mislead others.  Also, now I don't feel as bad that I didn't hold out for it since t was not valid  anyway.  I have updated my earlier post

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

This news saddens me.  I wish I had known.  I could have hooked him up with an ibotta rebate for some monistat-7, although perhaps Monistat-1 would have been more prudent.

I cautioned him about the use of prophylactic measures when I knew he had been creeping with The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.   (I'm not sure it was the pokes in the belly that did him in)

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  🤔 Oh! I thought it was Little Debbie