Ibotta BOGO ($3.79)

Total: $0.40 for both

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: Cheap Chobani at Kroger

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@tbear0295 , thank you for posting the deal. I used up all of my Chobani Probiotics redemptions long ago. I love this stuff! But I’m sure others will benefit from this!

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I wonder who also might have the $1 Chobani DC for this product on their Kroger app? 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

I have several Chobani DQs but none for probiotics, so it must have expired from my account (or I never had t) because I never would have used it.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Altho this DC is not probiotic specific, when i go to the probiotic product mentioned in this pos, it  does show this coupon is linked. 

20210521_095543.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

Ok, now I see.   I do not have that offer, and none of my 3 offers include the probiotics.

Only problem is if it does not come off automatically, you are at the mercy of the attendant.  Some look only off the 'shop all items' while others look at the actual terms.  You know they have to make it difficult, right?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Save21
Rewards Guide

@What-Shot I have the $1.00 DQ you mentioned in the Kroger app.

This item is $3.59 each at my store.

• Kroger DQ $1.00 off on 2 
  • Kroger cashback $3.79 on 2
  • Ibotta $1.00

I used my previous ibotta BOGO but this is still great for 2 for total of $1.39 after all discounts applied!

0 Likes