cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap Women's SCHICK Products at WM after IB and MQs

Francoise
Skilled Saver

In case you didn't get enough last time 😄 These deals all require manufacturer's coupons from the 2/20 SS insert. And,  as always, prices at your Walmart stores can vary.

• Schick Women's Hydro Silk razor kit, $8.98. Minus $4 cdc printable and $3 IB = $1.98
  • Schick Women's Hydro Silk refill 4ct, $9.99. Minus $4 cdc printable and $4 IB = $1.99
  • Schick Women's Intuition razor kit, $7.99. Minus $4 mq (2/20SS) and $3 IB = $.99
  • Schick Women's Intuition refill 3ct, $10.01. Minus $4 mq (2/20SS) and $4 IB = $2.01
  • Schick Skintimate 4pk disposable razors, $5.97. Minus $4 mq (2/20SS) and $2 IB = $.03 mm

Note: The Intuition and Hydro Silk kits are a single/same offer and limit 2. The Intuition and Hydro Silk refills are also a single/same offer and limit 2.

Second Note: I just did these offers at wm tonight. I purchased Skintimate razors, a Hydro Silk razor kit and a Hydro Silk refill . The price on the refill was higher at the store than my app stated for that very same store. They did a price match and adjusted the price for me. You may find you need to do the same. Watch their pricing carefully.