cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHECK YOUR TARGET APP $5/$25 OR $10/$50 -Varies by account

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210718_073827_606.jpg

 Now to start planning!   Not everyone has it - so cross your fingers and check your app. 

21 Replies

Re: CHECK YOUR TARGET APP $5/$25 OR $10/$50

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing! Heading there next! LOL

0 Likes

Re: CHECK YOUR TARGET APP $5/$25 OR $10/$50 (Varies by account)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  What did you get?  I also got a $5/25 on kids toys.

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I got $10/$50 which is good for me. I have a teenager and can use that with buying back to school clothes. No toy coupon for me, but I'm not buying toys anyway so that's okay.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids   A friend of mine got $15/$75 - I'd personally rather have the smaller offers - but I'm not complaining that's for sure!

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I'm with you. Typically I'd prefer the smaller offers, but certain times of year (like back to school and Christmas) I can make the larger ones work. The rest of the year, unless the moon aligns with the stars, I'm probably not going to take advantage. 

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  I didn’t get any of these offers 😢Btw, I’ve been a TC member for a while now but just noticed a new feature called ‘shopping partners’. I had no idea I could add my family to my account this way!

0 Likes

Re: CHECK YOUR TARGET APP $5/$25 OR $10/$50 -Varies by account

Dean
Core Shopper

Zip. Zilch. Nada. Typical.

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY mine is $5 off $25. Love it love it!! Definitley going to line that up with tomorrow's wkdy bonus and see what damage I can do. Target here I come! 

Thanks For the heads up Felsk!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  I haven't seen a link for shopping partners - I'll have to look for it - what was it under? 

@Dean  My sister had nothing also - hmmm - obviously they vary.  

@Donna2  I'll probably wait for tomorrow's bonus too and then see - I know that Poland Spring is on sale 3/$10 which we buy all the time, so if I have a hard time hitting $50 - I'll just add some water -(and I still have some coupons too).