cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CHECK YOUR TARGET APP $5/$25 OR $10/$50 (Varies by account)

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  I got the same two that you got, yay!

I have a Social Nature coupon that needs to be redeemed there so that makes it even sweeter 🥰

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar   Oh you are so lucky!  I also have a SN coupon, but I have to check the store, usually it's WF.  Love when those line up, AND when you can double dip with Ibotta too. 

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  Same here, love it when they align! This one doesn’t have any app offers, but free is always a good thing 😉

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  

I check my TC every Sunday right after midnight for the new deals. Lol. Is that weird? This time I got the $5/$25 toys (expires 7/31) & the $15/75 (expires 9/4). 

Thought I wouldn’t use the toys at first but then I checked the eligible items and pool inflatables and swim goggles are included, so  maybe I will, since our swim season here in AZ is ongoing.

As for the $15/$75, I have envy and wish it were the $10/$50. I get these all the time and pre-Ibotta often let them pass. But maybe now I’ll make it work…

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  It has a really long expiration so that's a plus - If it aligns this week - great - if not, I'm sure I'll use it another time. 

Re: CHECK YOUR TARGET APP $5/$25 OR $10/$50 -Varies by account

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  and et al

if you have the $5/25 toys offer, there are 3 Ibotta 50% off Monster Truck toys. I’m getting these for my grandson for his next birthday. There is also a $1 bonus wyb 2 of the toys!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar   Thanks so much! Mine is showing 17-18 hours left so jump on it!

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY It’s under My Target, the gear icon  on the upper right, there voila!

Btw, a Smucker’s squeeze, the regular strawberry kind, is what’s sitting in my Target cart, just in case my WM runs out of it.  I’m reading so many people having issues with WM receipts, so a bit nervous!

00457E72-983D-4722-9263-842144F8E831.jpeg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao   Just remember - the back to school (Smuckers) at Target is not good IN STORE shopping, has to be online.  I don't see it under settings - but maybe I need to update by target app?

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I got zilch. At first I felt a little put upon, but then I saw that I am not the only one. Maybe next time. 

0 Likes