cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkout 51 survey .05

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210311_084201_406.jpg

 I can't get it to work. I keep getting a reload screen at the end!

0 Likes
13 Replies

Re: Checkout 51 survey .05

Tabby91
Rewards Hunter

Mine is too.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tabby91  The things we try to do for a nickel!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tabby91  Try again!

IMG_20210311_114239_349.jpg

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I just completed the survey.  It was not good.  The bottom selection was always covered by the navigation up/down arrows.  The one I kept getting stuck on was the apps I use on my phone.  The answer was None, but this wasn't a choice!

Terrible Survey, should have received a dollar!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I had the same problem, and I tried it a few times and it didn't work, and then I gave up, and then I went back and got my nickel.  Yes - should have gotten at least .25  LOL

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY perhaps I’m missing something here, but I’ve found this app to be pretty useless. It never has more than a dozen offers, and many of them are only valid at Walmart. You can’t combine the offers with any other digital or in-store offers. You have to reach $20 to make a withdrawal, which is only available by check. I’ve had it reject submissions, even when I’ve followed every restriction, and don’t get me started on these penny surveys. Every time I’ve attempted to take a survey, I spend 10 minutes on qualification questions, just to be told I’m not what they’re looking for but here’s a nickel for your troubles. I downloaded this app early in my couponing venture because it had FAO on Purex. That was three months ago, and I’ve managed to reach a balance of $15, but I bought things like a box of chocolates only because it was on sale and would help get me closer to the $20 minimum. I doubt I’ll use it after I hit $20 and get my check, but maybe there’s a section I’m missing?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun  Best thing about the app (to me) is that there are free samples occasionally and you honestly do get the samples (shocking I know)  You are not supposed to stack these offers w/ other rebates (although people do - just like SB).  I made out really well with the Fairlife creamer ($1.50 back) and it was on sale for $1.49, so I used it many, many, many times for that.  I use it occasionally here and there, although it is definitely not my "go to" app.  Whenever there is something really good on it, it's not available, even if I try to grab it right away.  Lifetime I'm at $22.87 (counting my .05 from this AM)  and I have never cashed out LOL.  I couldn't even tell you HOW to cash out.  So I'm not a good litmus test. 

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY I’ll have to keep my eyes open for the free samples. Great info, as always, and I think it’s the exact litmus test I needed to see. I’m tempted to go spend some MyWagreens Cash to buy a couple of bags of Ricola, a couple boxes of Ferrero Rochelle, and a jar of Nutella to get me over the $20 threshold and move on. Lol. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I have used Checkout 51 for many years.  My lifetime total earned is over $700.  I currently have $7.57, but it has been slow lately.  Sometimes they have great offers, but not too often.

By the way, my earnings are withdrawn to PayPal.  It can take up to a week or more depending on their pay cycle.

I have used it once or twice for money back on gas.  I have never done their survey category, though I will do the quick ones in the Offers list.