cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkout51 Beta Version (Android Only Currently)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

There is a new beta version of the C51 app.  The biggest change seems to be how the offers are grouped and displayed.  Feels very much like the CDC rebate display by category with horizontal scrolling.   Oh and it welcomes me by name on my home page.  Yay me!!!

Screenshot_20220617-204214_Checkout 51.jpg

 I found it by looking at the app details in the Google play store.  I chose the option for beat and a little while later, the entry in the app store showed up to install the beta.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Checkout51 Beta Version (Android Only Currently)

Dean

Maybe SmartSource is finally getting around to unveiling the replacement for shutting down print coupons. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

I am lost.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Dean
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Yes, I know that, but I don't understand how the new version of C51 implies anything changing with SS.

0 Likes

Dean

I remember reading that SmartSource print coupons were discontinued so the company could focus on digital coupons and CO51. Maybe this is the result of that change. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

I must just be dense as he-ll.   C51 has merely put out a beta version with a different layout.  No additional functionality to speak of   So I still don't understand how this may have anything to do with SS.   They have changed their format before.  Sorry to be so dense, but I still don't understand.

0 Likes