cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CheckOut51 - MM at Target on Bic Soleil

What-Shot
Super Saver

I don't use CheckOut51 often because most of their offers do not allow for "stacking" (or combining with other rebates/coupons). But occasionally I stumble upon one that is eligible for stacking. Such was the case today--and it was a biggie:

Bic Soleil Premium Shavers at Target:

Bic Soleil Smooth: $4.99 x 2 = $9.98

• Target Circle DC #1: ($4.00) 
  • Target Circle DC #2: ($3.00) 
  • CO51: ($6.00)

FINAL: $3.02 MoneyMaker

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
16 Replies

Re: CheckOut51 - MM at Target on Bic Soleil

Dean

I see the $3 TC offer but don’t see the $4 one. Is that something for buying two? I want to see if this will work with Flex razors. 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

Honestly, @Dean, I was SHOCKED when the $4 mfg DC on TC popped up on the register. I was delighted, but shocked. I did not realize I had 2 coupons for the purchase. I knew I had activated a $2 bic coupon (that did not appear to match)....but still no clue where the $4 came from.

As a side note, there is also a coupons.com offer available for these bic shavers. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Dean

The $2 and $3 TC are MFR coupons but for different BIC razors and in-store only. I wonder if the $4 one only popped up when you were in the store. The CO51 offer is only for Target and Walgreens, and I had planned on trying Walgreens but maybe I’ll wait to see what happens at Target. 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The $2 offer is for Silky Touch, 10-packs, rendering them 99¢....also a good price

Note:  The Silky Touch do NOT qualify for the C51 offer

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Not as hot of a deal if the $4 mystery discount doesn't come off.

That makes this deal a huge YMMV

I even looked around for 40% off coupons to see if that would explain the extra discount

(If others do this deal, please post whether or not you got the $4 off as well)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

into10s
Deal Sharer

Hollywood, FL

I did this deal last week.....and the Bic Soleil razors were on sale for $3.99 (4 count razors).

I had both the $4 and $3 digital coupons (although the $4q was reduced to $3.99 for the price of the razor)....the $4q was one that I had "clipped" several weeks back and had not yet expired, and of course the $3q was new in Target Circle.

With the reusable bag ($0.05) and the RedCard savings ($0.08) my OOP was $0.86.

NOTE:  When submitted to C51, they rejected as not being able to read the total spent....submitted the explanation that the OOP was $0.86 and shortly thereafter received the $6.00 rebate.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@into10s 

At least that solves the mystery.   So it is only a moneymaker if you still have a $4 Bic coupon as well as the $3 one.  The $2 Bic should not work with this deal

Repped.

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta I did this deal at Target on the 21st.  Mine were not on sale.  Cost $9.98/2, less $3 TC, less $6 C51 rebate, less $3 CDC rebate for a -$2.02mm.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Thanks for your additional details.  I was just going off of the deal What posted.  I had forgotten there was a CDC rebate.

@What-Shot , did you submit your CDC rebate, making it a jumbo rebate?

0 Likes