cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CheckOut51 - MM at Target on Bic Soleil

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Rickibotta: In response to your question: Yes, I was aware of the cdc offer,  but since its terms included the piece about  not combining it with other manufacturer coupons or rebates,  I presumed it was not acceptable.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

I guess I never noticed the details.  I always stack C51 with ibotta or CDC, etc.

They will stack.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

I did this deal last week, the disposables were on sale.  There's also a new Bic rebate, you can get a $5 visa virtual card when you spend $5+ (after coupons) on select razors : https://us.bic.com/en_us/winwin

My deal was:

1 $4.49 Soleil Glide 2 pk + 1 $3.99 Soleil 3 pk = $8.48.  Had a $3 Circle DQ, so my total was $5.48 + tx.  I then submitted to CO51 for $6 back, the $5 Bic Rebate (which was approved) and $3 back from the coupons dot com app for the 2nd razor.  So almost a $9 MM. 

I love when the stars align!!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MelissaR 

Have you submitted the BIC rebate more than once per household?

Terms mention once per person, but don't seem to mention once per household. 

I just haven't tried to have my son submit one yet and was curious.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

When you were talking about being afraid to stack, I got confused and thought you were talking about C51. 

Here is how I look at CDC rebate app.  I consider it the same as their PQs.  So if it is a situation you would use a PQ, I would also use CDC app.  

The big difference is that you MUST add the CDC offer before purchase.  Also, if a MQ is identified as applying with the item, it may reject.   Certainly if you have used any printable coupon, it is sort of icky to try to submit the CDC rebate.  So never do that.

I always look at CDC rebates as gravy instead of factoring them into my decision on whether to pull the trigger or not    

So if you did already have the CDC rebate added before purchase, did you submit it after all?

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

I basically never shop Target, but checked my account. I found both offers. 

Not one to wear pink, I have never understood why Men's disposables almost always cost more than Ladies and I refuse to pay the premium for blue/green varieties. Consequently, the majority of my supply are hot pink, yellow, etc...

This definitely beats my preferred unit cost of $.25-$.33 per razor. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

My son and I use the Soleil razors. 

I used to find great deals on the Flex 2 10-packs for a few bucks, but then some changes at Kroger messed that up.

I also used to get Schck Xtreme 2.... 15 packs for $1.50 or so and stock up.

But lately it is the Soleil razors that I get a 4-pack often at Kroger for 49¢ 

0 Likes