cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cheetos Mac 'N Cheese Boxes - 1¢ Each (limit 4)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Kroger 60¢ Moneymaker Deal Below Is Active Again

see below

KROGER DEAL - up to 60¢ moneymaker WYB4

CHEETOS Mac N Cheese Boxes or Cups

This deal requires  Ibotta, KCB,  and Swagbucks.

There are separate ibotta offers for cups and boxes, each with limit 5

There are separate KCB offers for cups and boxes, each with limit 5

Four Cheetos Mac 'N Cheese Boxes:  $1 sale price

$1 each X4 = $4  less 80¢ IR (20¢X4) less 80¢ KCB  less $3 SB ($1.50 WYB2 X2) = 60¢ moneymaker WYB4

(if you opt to mix and match boxes/cups, you will burn both KCB offers, so bang for your buck is to either get all cups or all boxes, and then you can do the other if you wish the following week if a similar deal exists)

• SB for this offer can only be earned twice per week (Sunday-Saturday), while supplies last. 
  • The SB offer is for two, so purchasing 4 as outlined above will reach the weekly limit

Four Cheetos Mac 'N Cheese Cups :  $1/29 sale price, so deal will be different for cups

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

@Rickibotta I was holding out in hopes of sb coming back

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Bought 4 boxes last night at Kroger.  Failed auto-accept.  I requested manual review and it was accepted overnight, awarding me my 300 SB. My receipt showed 'CHEETOS RICE'.   What kind of stupid name is that?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta That is really strange. My Kroger receipt reads "Cheetos Pasta" for the boxes. I guess descriptive programming isn't company wide for each product. And this is rhetorical, but why would someone call an item "rice" that contains no rice? SMH

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta  I grabbed another round of 4 from Walmart (third time).  Prepared 2 boxes thus far, and it’s pretty good for a quick fix.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mom2furkids 

The 'CHEETOS RICE' are the Jalapeno ones.   They must have different receipt names for different flavors.

worker#1:  Well, there are 3 flavors.  We can't call them all CHEETOS PASTA.

worker #2:  Hey let's use CHEETOS RICE

worker #1:  Dude, it's 4:57, let's get out of here.  Yeah, go with CHEETOS RICE

0 Likes