cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheetos Mac 'N Cheese Boxes - 1¢ Each (limit 4)

Rickibotta
Deal Master
This deal requires  Ibotta and Swagbucks.

Cheetos Mac 'N Cheese Boxes:  96¢ regular price

96¢ each X4 = $3.84  less 80¢ IR (20¢X4) less $3 SB ($1.50 WYB2 X2) = 4¢ for all 4.

• SB for this offer can only be earned twice per week (Sunday-Saturday), while supplies last. 
  • The SB offer is for two, so purchasing 4 as outlined above will reach the weekly limit

(After purchase and redemption, I now see a Cheetos M&C Cups offer of 20¢X5.  Maybe I overlooked it, maybe it just dropped today, or maybe it was triggered by my redeeming the boxes offer last night.   Since I bought the boxes yesterday (Saturday), a new week begins today (Sunday) for SB offers, so I will buy 4 cups this time, either today or tomorrow for 1¢ each.  For the rest of you, just remember you can only do two offers from Sunday thru Saturday.)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
25 Replies

Re: Cheetos Mac 'N Cheese Boxes - 1¢ Each (limit 4)

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  I did this yesterday - first time buying, and I know you like them, so I am excited to try.  I tried to get 4 more this morning before leaving town for the holidays, but I couldn’t make it out.

0 Likes

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

My son loves these!

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta OK. So you got me. After quitting using swagbucks about 10 years ago, for no particular reason that I recall, your deals make me want to download their app and check them out again. Lol.

FWIW, when I used swagbucks years ago. I basically just earned points to spend on gcs for using their browser to do web searches. They seem like they've changed A LOT since then!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Francoise 

Good luck if you join again.  You may want to double check that you do not have another account already to avoid issues like some are having with ibotta.  Try to keep an eye out for the threads in this community mentioning offers/retailer issues trying to redeem SB.  They can be spotty with redemptions, and it is an absolute nightmare dealing with their 'ticketing system'.  But when it is working, it is awesome.  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Based on my comments in the OP, what can you tell me about the ibotta offers?

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I much appreciate for the warnings.

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

@Rickibotta  nice find. That deal is slightly better than the Kroger deal I got at .05 a box. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Amckinney7 

Yep.   I have a WM even closer than my Kroger, so I went with 96¢ a box at WM rather than $1 a box at Kroger.

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta Ever notice this on SB?

Cheetos.png

0 Likes