Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheetos Mac'n'cheese triple play

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20211127-120905.png

Screenshot_20211127-073223~2.png

Screenshot_20211126-172931.png

I've noticed Cheetos Mac'n'cheese for at least the last 2 years but never bought them because there were no cash back offers for them. That's all changed in the last week, when I noticed Ibotta was offering 20 centaroos apiece with a maximum buckaroo payout for 5 units. Then I noticed Tuesday or Wednesday Swagbucks offered 75¢ 4 1 & $1.50 4 2. Then yesterday before or after I entered a Kroger I noticed that Kroger offered the same deal as Ibotta. Instantly I thought 'triple play, I'm comin' t'getcha!' 

Shortly before or after I bought them - 2 of 'em - I noticed it was actually corkscrew pasta, but so what? However, a bigger 'so what?' was that Swagbucks only credited me for ONE & of course I jumped on chili with Swagbucks.  However, even if Swagbucks NEVER remedies the oversight, 75¢ + 80¢ total from Ibotta and Kroger 4 2 boxes discounted @$1 apiece ain't exactly chopped liver 

I also got a new Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky

Screenshot_20211126-173022.png

& 2 repeats 

Screenshot_20211126-172844.png

Screenshot_20211126-173235.png

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Cheetos Mac'n'cheese triple play

Janet1964
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

Did you miss them when they were almost Free at Kroger and Walmart a few weeks ago? They kept resetting and I bought like 20 of them. I didn’t buy them again this time since the Ibotta was only .20. I will double check my Kroger account now.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I posted this deal a week ago for a penny a box at WM, and then updated it for a 60 cent mm WYB4 at kroger 2 or 3 days ago. 

These have been 20 cents a box AS the first week or so, and that was offset by  MQ for $1 off 2, so even those early ones were mm with MQ.

I have bought 24 boxes now, all for free with $1 mm total..  I just continue to stock up.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 got more dry boxed pasta than I can shake a stick at, & a big backlog of unopened food items in general.  I rounded up a bunch of stuff today and yesterday. I was hoping to go to a food bank today, but on looking up food banks on my phone I was dismayed all but 1 were closed, then there was one not represented as closed. I called it & got an answering machine, then I went to a Target.

All I did there was round up some empty glass bottles I've been dragging around 4ever & put them in the Target glass & plastic recycling bin, then I heard music, an accordion hooked to an amplifier & I quickly noticed it was a needy guy or family. So I marched to my car, took 3 bags of most of the stuff I wanted to give to a food bank & gave them to him, with his wife and 1 of 3 kids present

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

I was hoping this deal would reset, but I no longer have in SB.  I still plan on going to Kroger to do a little shopping. Looks like good culture sour cream is a nice little money maker with KCB, IB, aisle 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Amckinney7 

The Cheetos failed auto-scan at Kroger for me last night..  Receipt calls it CHEETOS RICE.  Now that name is not necessarily a problem if they have it coded to accept it, but apparently they don't.  I don't feel very good about manual review accepting it if all they have to go on is the name on the receipt.

EDIT:   Overnight, SB came through and awarded me my 300 SB for my 4 boxes of Cheetos Mac N Cheese. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta

@Rickibotta Thanks for posting this deal. It seems the deal has ghosted at SB again. Have you ever submitted a ticket for "Offer Disappeared"? 

0 Likes

limslady
Saver

@Eyegottaibotta The SB deal expired yesterday (12/3), so if you purchased today I'm afraid you're out of luck.  I'm not sure how SB handles it if you purchase while the deal is active but don't try to submit until after the deal expires.  I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to contact customer support to see what they say.

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta

@limslady Thanks for the info on the offer expiration. I purchased on 12/2 and checked the app in the store while I was shopping. Not worth a ticket for 150SB but was wondering since this offer has come and gone before.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

If  you max out a weekly offer, it will disappear until Sunday if it resets.

If you max out a monthly offer, it will disappear until the 1st of the next month if it resets

In addition to that, offers will get pulled at times for a few days or even a week or mote for everyone.

A perfect example of this is the OxiClean 3 in 1 Deep Clean Multi-Purpose Disinfectant - 30oz;for DG.  Four of these cost around $16 with $16 SB ($8 SB WYB2 X2).  DG has the $5 off WYS $15 every Saturday.  So SB would remove this offer every Friday and put it back up on Monday.  It was frustrating.  Since the Oxiclean was $16, and there was a $5 WYS $25, you could basically pick out whatever you want for $9, and only end up with a $4 ultimate cost at most for $25 worth of stuff.  It could be even better if you bought other thigs that had coupons.

So we don't always know why they get removed or if it is removed for everyone or not.