cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chips ahoy golden at Frys

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

These are on sale for $2.50 per package. Ibotta $1, and KCB $1. Both offers good up to 5 times and makes them .50 per package. I was SO bummed but yet kinda relieved the Frys I was just at did not have them in stock. Another Frys a little further away does tho and I may just be tempted to stock them up and just plan to hide them from myself lol

6 Replies

Re: Chips ahoy golden at Frys

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta wait....I'm sorry...I didn't see you had already posted this. I don't have checkout51 so your post is an even better deal! I don't think I want to deal with another app checkout51. I'm to lazy to keep track of another one.

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

At MY age, "hiding them from myself" is a very, very effective strategy.  

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Donna2: Most offers in Checkout51 expressly state "Cannot use this offer with any other print or in-app coupon or rebate." For that reason,  I rarely use CO51. I don't think you are missing much.  

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot if I could remember what someone told me was a good memory vitamin, I would get some lol. However my strategy to hide my sweet treats from myself has been been great for out of site...out of mind lol. When the kids come and raid my fridge and cabinets is usually when I will dive in to have some before its all gone! My son is coming in town on Monday for a week before he heads to Germany for 4 years and he's like a tornado hit mama's kitchen when he's home. Im bracing for impact!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Donna2 

That's okay.  I am used to it.  Happens to me every day.

Your deal is a good deal too.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Donna2  and @What-Shot  I hide gifts ahead of time and then often forget where I hid them 🤣

Check out 51 doesn't know if you redeem through any other apps, I use it fairly frequently when there is a stack. They used to be partnered with the now defunct Saving Star, and when you redeemed an offer on one app, it would become unavailable on the other. For awhile, I thought they may be linked to Swag Bucks since they have a lot of the same offers, but I have not had any issues redeeming on both apps for stacks.

I think they will enforce it when you try to use a coupon in combination with one of their offers.

0 Likes