cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleveland Kitchen Dressing Free at Target

SaverGirl67

Cleveland Kitchen dressing (regular $5) is currently a 50% off TC deal. Ibotta is $1.75 back and they all had $1 peelies. So they each became a $0.25 MM. Just check the dates before you pick up 4-5 of them because they must stay refrigerated and will not last as long as shelf stable dressing. 

Oh and you won’t find them in the condiment aisle. Look for them in produce. 

Happy shopping 🛒 

17 Replies

Re: Cleveland Kitchen Dressing Free at Target

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67 

Good deal if you have the peelies or without if you love them.

I am not as fond of these as I am the Panera ones (omg the fuji apple panera one), but if I can get a mm out of it, I like the roasted garlic one.

Nice find.  Repped.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

SaverGirl67

@Rickibotta   OK I’m so with you on the Fuji Apple!!

And I don’t usually mention peelies but the whole shelf had them so that would tell me there should be peelies in other stores. 

The garlic makes an excellent marinade for chicken 🐓😎 and my daughter loves Cesar so I picked up 2. If they still have the same offer next time I go I will probably get 2 more - but storing 4 in my refrigerator long term is not an option. That’s valuable real estate. Lol

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

I find this similar to the conversation about Ibotta offers with no retailers. I have this TC coupon but the dressing isn’t sold at the local store and it’s not available for shipping. Other TC coupons are the same. Makes me wonder why Target bothers to include them. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67 

I always forget to use dressings as marinade. 

I bought 5 Chosen dressings and did not know they had avocado in them and I hate avocado.  I'm not sure I would have liked something cooked in it either.  I can always tell if something has mushrooms in it and I won't eat it. 

The Fuji Panera is definitely top 3 things I have tried and enjoyed from an ibotta deal.  I got like 12 or 15 of the Panera dressings since November, and I still have 3 or 4 left.   You are right that it takes up too much space to store a lot,

Peelies are hit and miss.  Someone posted a deal including peelies for the Minute Maid Super Smoothies, and I looked for the last two weeks and never found them.     I just didn't need them that bad at the price without the additional discount.   But most are not as cheap as I, so the peelie isn't a deal breaker for everybody.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

TXbelle
Skilled Saver
  • Saw your post and after checking TC and Ibotta, I hurried over. Mine wasn't a mm as my rebate was only$1. So 50¢ for caesar dressing is a win. The store only had 1 though; the others were the miso jalapeno and I wasn't interested in that flavor. 
  • Thanks for letting us know about the stack!
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  Thanks I grabbed 3 AND they had the peelies!  TC offer expires today!  

IMG_20210523_135100_773.jpg

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Awww..... Felsky has her babies safely strapped in...isn't that cute

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  had to make sure I didn't lose those peelies.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67 

Expired?  I dont see the DQ

0 Likes