cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO51 birthday bonus

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210429_081719.jpg

 Make sure your profile is up to date. Don't recall seeing this before. My bday is next week.  Hey Ibotta, do you give out bday bonuses too? 

33 Replies

Re: CO51 birthday bonus

What-Shot
Super Saver

Advanced happy birthday, dear friend!

As I understand, only the cool-kids who are part of the In-crowd get a birthday bonus from ibotta.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY  Yup

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  @Icequeen813  Oh wow - more reason to celebrate - thank you hon.

I'm going to throw my own party and invite only the out-siders.  Actually I loved that book (and the movie - young Patrick Swayze, don't get me started) even older Patrick Swayze.  Heck, any Patrick Swayze.  What a sad loss.   

See - I can go off on tangents all by myself LOL

What-Shot
Super Saver

Oh, @FelskyNY! Your comments make me giggle! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  Very stressful day - busy with work, so I'm trying to amuse myself. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

I haver never received a C51 birthday payout.  Perhaps they only give them on your 25th.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   If that was true I'd get at least 2 payouts LOL.  I usually get a free offer at Panera for a Danish (if they are still doing that).  I'll let you know next week.

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY Happy early birthday

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY

The Outsiders.. 

One of the best casts ever of young talent, better than Breakfast club , st elmos fire etc

Rob lowe, Ralph maccio, Matt Dillon, Tom cruise, c Thomas howell,

Patrick Swayze  ( sorry but no don swayze.  If only don had been cast here, perhaps he would have gone ghost, roadhouse, and dirty dancing

Emilio Estevez, se Hinton in a cameo, Diane lane, Leif Garrett, Sofia coppola, Nicholas cage, flea,

Heather langenkamp (scenes deleted.  Perhaps Robert Englund left them on the cutting room floor.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes