cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COLGATE KEEP TOOTHBRUSH FREE AT TARGET

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY I don’t have the Any Brand Toothbrush offer, but I do have Any Brand Feminine Care Products, Any Brand Tampons, Any Brand Pads, Any Brand Diapers, and Any Brand Dry Cat Food. Ibotta’s algorithm really hit the mark on this single, gay man with two dogs. 

8636E35E-02BD-40D7-9D42-3AB6FF2498D2.jpeg

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@HeyItsBrittanyy  Target Circle deals.Download Target App

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun  Come one - tell me you haven't bought any of those products as a free offer?  LOL  I for one am happy with ANY ANY Offer

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Saving4Fun 😂😂😂😂😂

0 Likes

ElaineG
Rewards Hunter

How is it still free without the Ibotta offer?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@ElaineG   It's not free without the Ibotta Colgate Keep offer of $3....It's free without the ANY TOOTHBRUSH offer of .10 (which is a 2nd offer) -   hope that helps.

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY 

I believe I found a way to get 3 for $0.42 ($0.14 ea.) by adding the following to the stack:

• Buy 3, get a free $5 Target gift card
  • Print $1 off coupon on Colgate.com (applies to toothbrush #2)
  • Submit to Coupons.com for $5 back (applies to toothbrush #3)

Coupons.com is the only questionable part because it can be temperamental when TC offers are involved. However, as long as one of the qualifying items does not have a manufacturer coupon already applied, it usually works. In this instance, toothbrush #3 should qualify.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun  I was thinking about trying to stack 3 also - and thanks for pointing out the $5 wyb 3, but with NYS tax, that just brings the OOP even higher for me.  Let me know if it works out.  I also have very little luck with CDC (coupons dot com) - do we like that anachronym? when there are any discounts involved (even just a TC offer).

Glossary: 

OOP - out of pocket

WYB - when you buy

CDC - coupons dot com

TC - target circle

0 Likes

SICUnurse9
Shopper

LOL!

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY LOL. Love all the acronyms. I bought some Clearasil products over the weekend with TC, and CDC went thru almost immediately because the TC was % off (store) and not $ off (manufacturer). I’m heading there in a few and will let you know if it works. It will be a $2.53 MM with my TM discount (team member). 

0 Likes