cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Colgate money makers are back

Questular
Deal Sharer

So does Ibotta not work for shipping, then? Or does nobody here know? I've never tried it, so I haven't pulled the trigger yet. At least I was able to use the Circle coupons in store with what was left in stock.

I'm not about to go to customer service when this deal is not marked as intended for store purchases, and isn't advertised in store. Even if they'd be nice enough to do it, I feel like that's a step too far for me, since it's against their price match policy. I've done it before with no problem when the items DID have a sign up, though (it wasn't advertised in app that time, either--not sure how that happens to begin with). It's moot for me anyway, for now.

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Lollykins  I just got back from Target. I bought 3 different 2 packs and one single. Target had a $3 off DQ for one of the two packs. Also bought 1 Real Good pkg of chicken cordon bleu. Paid w/ tax $24.68 and before bonuses, I got $19 IB rebate. I'm trying to get CDC to take my receipt for $5. I have separate coupons for 2 different multi packs and 3 others for single tubes. I have been getting an error message when I try to submit my receipt to them. I've tried just one multi and one single which would make this purchase free. Even with my 3 multis, I didn't get the GC but there weren't any signs up like I have seen in the past. I will continue to try CDC but I don't think I will try to get the GC by going back to customer service at Target.

IMG_20210921_163251218.jpg

0 Likes

Dean
Rewards Advocate

Who’s going to try the 27 tube deal? 😁

https://www.freestufffinder.com/27-free-toothpaste-6-moneymaker/

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@TXbelle I had the same issue when submitting to CDC.  Got the error message about 5 times, so I finally settled for a $2 offer on that multipack instead of the $3 that just would not go through. Frustrating, but at least I got something back.

@Dean I didn't get quite that many, but I did come home with 5 x 2pk and 2 single tubes.  12 free tubes + small MM ain't too bad.  😉 

0 Likes

ipowell
Deal Sharer
I placed my Target order online (11 offers)... delivered earlier today. I'm assuming it should credit by tomorrow, since the Ibotta app says Target grocery pickup & delivery orders. Also, the extension says my order was received.

I'll post again when I get credited (or if I don't after 24 hours).

Questular
Deal Sharer

Edit: This was supposed to be a response to "Who’s going to try the 27 tube deal?"

--

I had even more than that in my cart, but no one answered me whether or not shipping orders would be counted towards Ibotta deals. Since I haven't tried it before, I didn't bother experimenting. I'm not that in need of toothpaste (in fact, I have about 50 tubes I will be donating in the near future).

Half of what was in my cart is now out of stock, even for shipping, so oh well. I guess that's one sign that it would have worked, though?

The Ibotta app refers to "in-store" vs "online" ("pickup & delivery,") and the options on target.com include pickup, delivery, and shipping. Shipped items do get delivered, right? So I'm not entirely sure if Ibotta's usage of "delivery" is meant to include what Target refers to as "shipping."

So... do update us, @ipowell!

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Lollykins  I sent a help request to CDC. It took a day to get a response (time zone difference between Texas and India??). Anyway, they suggested I submit the receipt for only 1 item then submit again for the next one. I did as suggested and it worked for the single tube and one of the multi packs but not for the last multi. I'm okay with the results but think that with all the different coupons they have on their app they should let you use them as long as they aren't being used multiple times on a single item. 

ipowell
Deal Sharer

@Questular I just got my rebates and bonuses (13 out of 14)! A little under a day and a half after delivery. Will submit ticket for missing rebate. 🙂

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@TXbelle   I’m hoping they’ll help me out too. I even had the 3 I was hoping to get CDC to honor rung up separately. If I get 2 out of the 3 honored ($4 total) I’ll consider my toothpaste escapade a break-even. The GC deal wasn’t available in store or it would’ve been a great mm. After having linking issues with Target in the past, I won’t link again…

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@TXbelle   I did as you said (I got the same response on the help ticket…) and scanned the receipt each time and amazingly they went through quickly. $9 worth, scanned and already paid out in about 10 minutes. I’m a happy camper! I bought a total of 16 tubes. I’m too lazy to do the math right now (need coffee ️), but the toothpaste buy was definitely a small MM! I’ll be donating the vast majority of this to a worthy cause.

86E81060-41F1-41CA-897A-22634BD15200.jpeg

0 Likes