cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completing Customer Surveys - do you do it ?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Not sure where to put this - so I decided here was good.

@OBSHOP mentioned something about completing a customer support survey because there were not enough checkouts available.

I actually completed one yesterday (from the bottom of my Target receipt) because the cashier and the front end manager went above and beyond.  I was sure to get both their names, and they both said that corporate DOES review the surveys.

I mentioned last week that the front end manager went and got my 10 pack of Olly gummies from the back after looking it up.  It's things like that which make my day.  My cashier was great, friendly, outgoing etc, so I was sure to include his name as well in my review. 

I'll do it from a fast food restaurant because I get a BOGO coupon, but do you ever complete a POSITIVE survey just because someone is great?

Similar to @LaraL  - how do we complete a survey saying how much we appreciate all your help?  Or is big-brother (or sister) watching and is aware that we love this community because you are here to assist us, in addition to how much fun we have with one another. . 

15 Replies

Re: Completing Customer Surveys - do you do it ?

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY @LaraL 

i agree about Lara. You have helped us more than any other administrator since I joined this group. I would like to give you kudos officially!

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY   Yes. I’ve done many positive reviews for great service. I once had a guy at Trader Joe’s sort through a whole pallet of turkeys to find me one under 10lbs  😎

And I’d love to jump on the Kudos to @LaraL train!

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  Yes! I absolutely will submit a positive survey. I always do the one at the bottom of the Ralph’s receipt because they reward gas points. It can be done once a week. 
And I always get names of employees who provide great service. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@FelskyNY I enjoy leaving positive feedback when someone helps me.  @LaraL and the Ibotta Care Team have done an amazing job this week helping us with BTS promotion.  This morning I was lucky enough to grab the FA Walmart Pickup job again.  Overall, I have had very good experience with Walmart Grocery Pickup at my nearest Walmart and want them to know how much I appreciate it.

DanyelN
Core Shopper

I usually try to do them even if nothing exceptional happened.  I am also big on searching out ways to praise great service even without a register survey.  My personal favorite is Publix.  I found out that when I send a compliment about a particular employee to corporate they trickle down to the local managers and at my store when an employee gets a positive comment from corporate the manager buys them lunch in the store deli.  I am not sure if this is corporate policy or just my local store but I love it either way.

So many people are only willing to make the time when they have a complaint, it makes me feel better about the world to see that folks doing a great job get recognized for that.  Even if it is just the lunch shift at Wendy's handling that packed drive through like a boss.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DanyelN  Wow - I think a free deli sandwich is a nice incentive.  

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@DanyelN That’s good to know about Publix.  I hope it’s a Corporate-wide program.

Dean
Rewards Advocate

I don’t normally do them unless I’ve had an unusual experience either good or bad. It’s not worth my time and I have never received any feedback that doing surveys have any effect. If there’s an immediate incentive than I might do them. I have done some when something exceptional happens and have gotten feedback. But when something bad happens, I contact customer service directly. I’ve done this with Target many times and found the CS reps very helpful. They seem to not have a lot of time for researching complaints so instead they’re more likely to send gift cards for your trouble. They usually cover the cost of your error plus some. I think I once got $20 for an error <$5. Plus they do report problems to the store since I’ve had calls and emails from managers for more info. The most memorable experience was when I had to explain the corporate price matching policy hanging on the wall to the store manager and service desk employees. 🙄

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I really appreciate that! I might ask for some comments when I go for a raise or something 😂