cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Core Kids Freebate at Target

What-Shot
Super Saver

If your ibotta offer is the same as mine, if you play your cards right, and if your Target has the goods: you can get 3 pkgs Core Kids FREE.

• Ibotta $2.50/each...limit 3
  • Target circle...50% off

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Tags (1)
9 Replies

Re: Core Kids Freebate at Target

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@What-Shot tha ks was going to head over there later today. Also saw target has the core protein drinks at 50% off target circle then there's an ibotta .75 cents back. So comes out to 75 cents each bottle. Limit 4 on the target circle. I have an offer for the regular core bars b1g1 and those are 50% off with target circle so pretty much both come out free for me. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210103_145516_606.jpg

 I was playing around also. There is a BOG1/2 offer on the bars at Target as well.  I did 2 bars and 2 kids 5 pack bars for a $2.17 mm.   You can buy 3 kids bars if you want instead of 2.

I use my redcard, so keep that in mind.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY 

I noticed you have a bag fee in NY. 

When I was in California, there was a bag fee of $.10 per bag.  However, if you brought your own bag, you didn't get charged the bag fee.  On top of that, Target would give you $.05 each for the bags you brought in and used for your groceries.

I actually paid $.10 for the first bag I used at Target and then brought it back in every time I shopped.  That $.10 investment saved me quite a bit over the year I used it.  It didn't look so nice at the end, but it still held up.

Does NY allow you to bring in your own bags, or have they stopped that because of COVID?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  If you pay for it in store, they take off the bag fee.  If you bring your own bag, they give you a .10 credit. If you do self checkout, there is a little barcode (near where the receipt comes out) - scan it and it will give you the bag credit.  Target was giving out reusable bags free for a while. I have about 5-6 of them.  they aren't great quality and not too big, but hey - free is free, we don't complain. 

Derf
Deal Sharer

Thanks! Great deal with $7.50 back on my 3 boxes.  50% off for "Target Circle" expires 1/9.  Search Target online for inventory of this item. It was a bit hard to find a nearby Target in Chicago that had 3 boxes in stock.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Derf  You uploaded a picture!  awesome.  My store didn't have them in stock.   I've done this in the past though - great deal.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Derf  Not sure if you have Shopkick - but there is an awesome deal on Seventh Generation Wipes/diapers at Target.

The wipes come out close to free 700 kicks (which is $2.80 and they cost $2.99 around here).

If you do the bundle w/ the newborn soft pack, you can get both for under $2 (if the 20% offer on the diapers is still available).  I can't find the wipes anywhere near me locally. 

I did this several times.

Derf
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY-sort of. I had to upload to https://postimages.org to get a URL.  That worked.  Sucks to have to do this extra step however.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I generally take a screen shot - (swipe the screen from L to R, or R to L) and then I can upload it.  So strange, and really, who has time to take the pic, upload another program etc.  We all do love to share, but come on!  I usually do the screen shots and post to my instagram (same name) and then come over here and post.  I just started FB, but not too sure if it's for me.  

0 Likes