cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COUNTRY CROCK OFFERS

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

What happens if you stack something that shouldn't have been stacked? Do they email you a big bootie smack and then cut you off forever? I'm being very careful but easy to miss details of everything! I'm wanting to use coupons.com but haven't checked to see details on stacking. I do have some good paper coupons I'd love to use up. Im was assuming is ok, like is with ibotta, but Janet made a comment about learning the hard way they don't like that. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Donna2 About a month ago, I bought Several Dove Body Washes and expected a rebate from coupons.com along with an Ibotta and I used a paper coupon. When I did scanned my receipt, it would not give the rebate even after I scanned the correct items and tried to manually add them. I contacted customer care and they said because I used the paper coupon that I was ineligible and told me to read the fine print first. If I had known that at the time, I probably would have waited for a better deal to purchase the items. I chalked it up to lesson learned. Now I click on the item in coupon.com app and read the fine print for that item before I submit it. There is usually a line that says stacking is not allowed on this item if you use a digital coupon or any other offer. If it does not say that- then I will submit and see what happens. I haven’t had a problem since. 

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I have always considered coupons.com the same as a manufacturer coupon.  Because of this, I have never had a problem.

If I didn't use a coupon in the store, I feel safe to submit a receipt to coupons.com.

0 Likes

Lisablackburn
Rewards Hunter

Not a fetch member but interested in joining 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lisablackburn   I sent you a private message with my Fetch code.  I did the country crock offer and submitted and got the Ibotta. CO51 and Fetch offers for a small mm

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Checkout41 offers don't always have restrictions.  I personally have never had checkout51 disallow a redemption.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I think you do a lot more CO51 offers - I know you gotta have your olives!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Nope.  Too cheap to buy those.  I get Kroger brand for $1 for 5.75 oz.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes