cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coupon Websites

wms006
Shopper

So... I have a question for all you couponing pro’s out there... what are all the sites and their abbreviations? I always see stuff like “SS” “SK” “CC” and etc. half of the time I don’t know where to look for the coupon because I have no clue which site someone is referring too!? Lol

So.. the ones I know of:

SK- Shopkick

Ibotta (obviously lol)

CC- Coupon Cabin

anymore people can name for me with the abbreviation?! 🙂😁

7 Replies

Re: Coupon Websites

What-Shot
Super Saver

CO51 = CheckOut51

SB = SwagBucks 

Fetch = Fetch - Here's the link with my referral code if you wish to join Fetch: https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referraltext?code=JJ8RX

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@wms006 

We often try to combine the offers with other rebate apps.  Many of them give referral bonuses - so if you are interested, let me know - 

SB is swagbucks - reloads on Sundays, read the fine print - pretty specific.  100 SB = $1 so the math is easy.

SK - Shopkick 250 kicks = 1 (so take the total and divide by 250 - 400 kicks/250 = $1.60

CO51 is checkout51 (no referral necessary - reloads on Thursdays)

S*  was Savingstar (but that has been absorbed by Coupons.com app (and you can't do CO51 and coupons.com app as they are owned by the same company I believe. =  Anyone? 

Fetch is just Fetch - I don't post my referral but I can DM it to you if interested - someone hacked my account and I had to fight to get it unlocked

CO (not to be confused with CO51)  CO is CoinOut.

I'm also on Instagram (but I pretty much try to post to both sites - same name if you want to follow me.  just send me a message so I know it's you.

What-Shot
Super Saver

PS

In my previous comment. I posted the link for FETCH.

If you wish, here's the link to signup for CoinOut using my referral code: https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=ZEY2AKJ

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

wms006
Shopper

Thank you for information. The only site I don’t have out of those is coin out but I am going to look into it. If I sign up, I’ll definitely out your referral 🙂

0 Likes

wms006
Shopper

Definitely put** lol

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@wms006  you can always go back and edit within 30 min by just clicking the little down arrow.  If not, that's good too -  Also, if you aren't sure if something will be bleeped, you can preview your message.  It's more fun to be bleeped though!

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

is coupon cabin legit?