cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coupons.com app issues

Questular
Deal Sharer

Figured this might be a good place to ask, since I know I for one am frequently stacking Ibotta with coupons.com. I recently started using the coupons.com app, and I'm a bit confused about how it's supposed to work. This mainly applies to target, where there is no ability to link my account.

When scanning a receipt into the app, how long does it generally take for the redemption to show in your account? I had several offers worth $8 some time back that never appeared at all. When I finally emailed support, they got back to me and said that they had all gone through, and immediately credited my PayPal account. Only then did I see anything in my redemptions.

I've submitted a couple more receipts in the last two days, and while the app says it can take a week to show, I've gotten the picture from others that it should be a lot quicker. I'm not sure at what point I should message support again. What does the process usually look like for you guys? Has anyone else had redemptions that didn't appear without assistance?

5 Replies

Re: Coupons.com app issues

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

When I submit my receipt, it usually takes a day or two.  I have had it come back in a couple of hours, though.

In the coupons.com app, you can click on the icon in the top right corner .  It will then show two options, Payout History and Redemption History.  Payout doesn't happen until after it has been approved.  Click on Redemption History.

If you don't see the item you submitted, scroll up.    When you click on the item, it will show the receipt and whether or not your coupons were approved.

Once it has been approved, it can be a day or so before it goes to Paypal.

Questular
Deal Sharer

Thanks--I'll give these at least a few more days, then and see if they appear on their own. If I don't see anything again this time, I expect that's something I'll have to take up with support, but I wanted to know what the normal experience looked like.

Questular
Deal Sharer

In case anyone stumbles on this later...

My redemptions did not automatically appear in my account yet again, even after a week. I contacted support and was credited. I expressed concern that something is obviously wrong with my account, since this keeps happening, and this was the response: "We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Due to some technical issues you were not paid. Our engineering team is working on to fix the issue. meanwhile If you have any such issue please feel free to reach out to us."

Not very helpful, and I don't think I'll continue to use the app if I need to wait a week and contact support with offer details every single time.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Questular 

Probably not your issue, but it is worth noting that coupons.com app is unlike ibotta in that you must add the offer before you purchase.

Along with what mmoore01 said, when it is a 100% back special coupons.com offer, those tend to turn around almost immediately.   Others typically take a day or two. 

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Merry
Saver

I have never had a problem with coupons.com.  They credit me quickly

0 Likes