cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS 4 Large Size Cheerios for $2.93 (≈$0.73 each)

Dean
Core Shopper

I don’t shop at CVS much but I couldn’t pass up a good Cheerios deal, especially one that turned out better than I expected. I got an extra dollar off at the store through stacking paper coupons with a digital coupon, although I didn’t think that would happen. The $1.77 sales price ends today. I had selected a $1/2 DQ in the CVS app but I also had two coupons from Sunday’s paper that were $1/2 each. I checked out with a cashier so I blame him if I shouldn’t have gotten the extra $1. Plus an extra $1.05 Fetch reward and $0.10 Ibotta Any Brand Cereal.

• 🛒 Buy 4 Large Size Cheerios $7.08 ($1.77 each sales price)
  • 📲 Use $1.00/2 CVS General Mills DQ
  • 📰 Use $1.00/2 General Mills Cheerios Cereal from SS Aug. 15
  • 📰 Use $1.00/2 General Mills Chex, Fiber One, Multi Grain Cheerios, Wheaties, Basic 4, Raisin Nut Bran, Oatmeal Crisp, or Total Cereal or Nature Valley Granola Pouches from SS Aug. 15
  • 📲 $1.05 buy 3 Big G Cereals, Fetch Rewards
  • 📲 $0.10 Any Brand Cereal, Ibotta

$7.08 - $1 - $1 - $1 - $1.05 - $0.10 = $2.93. Bonus: Submit to Box Tops for Education for $0.40. 

Okay. That took too long to format. Just trying something different trying to emulate the changes at KCL. 

4 Replies

Re: CVS 4 Large Size Cheerios for $2.93 (≈$0.73 each)

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

...so CVS will take a digital AND a paper for the same product???  @Dean 

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@MeLMeL11  That seems to be what happened. I’m not a regular shopper at CVS so I don’t know if that’s normal procedure. 

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

@Dean   ...yea, I'm still trying to learn that store as well

0 Likes

DanyelN
Core Shopper

Most likely there was a CVS store coupon on the card  that matched up as well.  If a manager had to force one of the paper coupons through then they gave you one you should not have gotten.  However if you look at the coupons on your CVS app or website, the ones with no photos of products are all CVS store coupons and CAN be stacked with manufacturer coupons. Even if they have MFR on them the CVS system counts them as store coupons.  The ones with photos are just like the ones from CDC and work just like paper coupons.  BONUS, if a coupon says you can only use one of a specific manufacturer coupon, the system will allow you to use one digital and one paper.  CVS is a great place to coupon!