cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

CVS $8 off $40 CRT

starkisser36
Rewards Hunter

I have an $8 off $40 CRT along with $16 in extra care bucks. I put $47 worth of stuff in my cart (before coupons, etc.) I tried to apply all my ECBs and the $8 off CRT, but it won't let me use everything. It's kicking out the $8 off CRT. Should I do this deal in store or will this not work at all? I'm newer at this, so please excuse me😊

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: CVS $8 off $40 CRT

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

The $8/40 won't work online with EB's unless your total after q's is $40.  Best to purchase your items in store.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

The $8/40 won't work online with EB's unless your total after q's is $40.  Best to purchase your items in store.

Solved! Go to solution

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I would go buy the items in store. If what you wanted to order was less than $40, it won't let you take the $8 off. If you go to the store, you might be able to add a few things not available online to help you meet the requirement. I just got back from CVS to use my coupon. I found a few special sales only at my store that helped me reach the amount I needed to spend to use my coupon. I got some excellent deals like diapers that were 25 percent off.  Plus, I had a coupon for them. So, I saved even more. That deal wasn't online so it may be worth going to the store.