Welshcar
Skilled Saver

6176330E-AFB8-4396-B7C6-7D8DD628BCBB.jpeg

CVS just made my day! Makes up for the lack of a WW. 😀

10 Replies

Re: CVS bonus text

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar   Awesome - I never seem to get CVS texts anymore - although I had a $5 survey about a month ago - ENJOY!

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  Thanks! I need to check my email more frequently 👍🏻 I missed one in the past. 

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Combine with an Ibotta offer and could be a MM? 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Savingcraze  That’s my plan!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

How do you sign up for Text messages at CVS?  I looked on their site and I don't see anything except for prescriptions.  I don't get my prescriptions from CVS.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 

If you have the CVS app, go to Account and click the first line (manage card, etc)   Tap Text Alerts and enter your cell #.  

Or you can send a message by texting EXTRA to 397473.

Either way, you should get a welcome message.  But that doesn't guarantee getting those high value offers.  I've gotten 1 $5 offer the past year (for nuts).  And I've unsubscribed and resubscribed several times, hoping to get 'in the loop' !

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 it's been awhile, but I signed up for texts through the CVS app. Also need an Extra Care membership. 

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@MelissaR you were quicker than me. You had details I couldn't remember too.

I get the texts frequently, cple months ago I did the $5. Today I have $3 on any snack that I need to redeem, it expires today. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I have had a CVS membership since around 2000.  However, I don't use the App.  I have limited space on my phone, so I only have a link to cvs.com.

@MelissaR 

I was able to send EXTRA to 397473 and I got a text to finish the signup.  I am all set.  Send me those discounts!

Thank you.

0 Likes