cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CVS: Coca-Cola Dreamworld 20 oz - $5 off WYB2 with SB

kty
Deal Sharer

My store carry both regular and zero sugar flavor, although online shows nothing. I bought 4 regular today and SB auto approved at the second try. But I missed CO51 - 0 is left.

0 Likes

Re: CVS: Coca-Cola Dreamworld 20 oz - $1.74 MM WYB2 using SB / C51

Zombie
Skilled Saver

The offer refreshed so I purchased 4x more. Submitted via TADA. This time my offer went to pending status.

Another offer I did on Friday and again on Saturday - my first receipt processed immediately, but my second (completely identical, except for the date and store address) receipt went to pending status.

I wonder if this will continue to be a pattern with my receipt submissions... 

0 Likes

Dns143
Shopper

Is it best to do all sb deals on one receipt. I bought 2 coke on one receipt and two on another thinking I could submit both but after I submitted the first one, which has been pending for 3 days, the offer immediately disappeared so I could not submit my second receipt. Is this how sb alwaysworks? The offer disappears until approved? Tia 

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Dns143 It's up to you if you want to maximize the deal on one receipt but it's not required. If you buy the items separately, you take the risk that the offer could disappear during the approval process. You are correct that the offer is not available while the receipt is under review.

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

I submitted my receipt again and it was rejected again. I opened a ticket and explained that DRMWRD is an abbreviation for Dreamworld but I am not hopeful that they are going to approve it.

0 Likes

Dns143
Shopper

Thanks for clarification. Just got a rejected email. No wonder I have stayed clear of sb. I submitted a review so we shall see. Any idea if it gets approved that it will count against my allowed purchases for this week even though it was submitted last week. Hoping to grab 4 more later, albeit on one receipt this time. Thanks!

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Dns143 

The offer goes by the date on your receipt, not when they approve it. The receipts that have given me the most trouble with SB are with CVS. I've had success with other stores and the offers are approved instantly. 

I am curious if the rejections are for the Dreamworld Zero. Maybe their algos think that it is Coke Zero?

0 Likes

kty
Deal Sharer

@Eyegottaibotta Yesterday I bought Dreamworld regular and today I bought Dreamworld Zero, SB paid instantly in both cases.

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@kty Glad to hear that others are having success with the deal. It's been a more like a Nightmare world for me.

Did you happen to pay with EBs???

0 Likes

kty
Deal Sharer

@Eyegottaibotta Yes I paid partially by ECB, only $5 ECB in total.

This time I feel lucky, But last week I was frustrated. Both my two Breathe Right receipts were paid for one item only instead of two. I submitted two tickets, the first ticket got "resolved" and closed but the total is wrong and I'm still $2 short. The second ticket has no response yet, 

0 Likes