cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS: Coca-Cola Dreamworld 20 oz - $5 off WYB2 with SB

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Deal requires Swagbucks.

My CVS does not carry these, but I hope some of yours do.  This offer just increased to where these may even be a slight moneymaker  

Offer is valid on two receipt submissions per week (SUN thru SAT), so you can max out by buying 4 and getting $10 back SB.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
19 Replies

Re: CVS: Coca-Cola Dreamworld 20 oz - $5 off WYB2 with SB

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

These are $2.49 each and 2/$4.50 with a 50¢ any chips bonus for $1.00 MM.

The any chips bonus is available at any store, not exclusively at CVS. Coke receipt is "under review" .

SB.Pend.Rabbit.png

0 Likes

Re: CVS: Coca-Cola Dreamworld 20 oz - $1.74 MM WYB2 using SB / C51

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Checkout51 came out with an offer overnight of 62¢  off each Dreamworld 20 oz bottle (limit 5)

So if you have these on sale at 2 for $4.50, it will be a $1.74  moneymaker on both bottles

2 for $4.50: less $5 SB (WYB2) less $1.24 C51 (62¢X2) = $1.74 moneymaker WYB2

You can also get 4 for a $3.48 moneymaker.

There is a limit of two receipts per week (Sun thru Sat), so you can get 4 total bottles, either one one receipt or you can get two each on two separate receipts.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dns143
Shopper

New to using Swagbucks magic receipts. Can I use my ECB to pay for the cokes or will the rebate be denied. TIA

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Thanks for update but I'm still waiting for the rabbit to come out of that hat!

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Has anybody been paid by SB and if so what store? My receipt from CVS was rejected.

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 2.26.03 PM.pngCVS.CokeNightmare.jpg

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Eyegottaibotta I did get paid twice for this deal. Full disclosure, I do use MyPoints but the offers/issues seem to be the same between the sites. I scanned my first receipt from CVS on Weds. It was pending until early this morning. My second receipt auto approved earlier today. Have you tried scanning it again? I had a Walmart receipt for Lance crackers pend then get denied. I was like what the heck, so I just scanned it again and it auto approved the second time. I know my experience wasn't with Swagbucks directly, but I say it's worth a shot scanning again before you go the ticket route (if you haven't already).

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

I did the deal 2x on one reciept and 150sb only was recognized. I have a ticket open. 

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@mom2furkids Thanks for the tip and glad to hear that you got paid. I did try to resubmit the receipt and got the same message "no items found on this receipt". It seems strange since they are the only items on the receipt which clearly indicates the correct items purchased. I'm not of fan of the SB shenanigans and find it frustrating to follow up on tickets which they take forever to review. 

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Eyegottaibotta I purchased 4x at CVS. My receipt processed immediately via TADA

I'm hoping to buy 4x more on Sunday if the offer is still available

0 Likes