cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS Deal

Icequeen813
Deal Master

image.jpg40% off, - $1 CO51, -$1EB OOP $2.37, made from recyclable aluminum & has limited extended use

13 Replies

Re: CVS Deal

Nique
Deal Ambassador

That’s cool

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

There is an SB of $1.  Did you mean $1 SB, or did you earn $1 EB for purchase?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Was this something you have purchased?  If so, that means it is only $1.37 including the $1 SB.

Can you confirm that you received $1 EB, or did you mean you used an existing $1 EB?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I bought at CVS, I earned EB,  , no SB, 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I bought this at CVS, using a 25% off DQ since I did not have a 40% off one.  But I did not earn $1 EB.    And the $1 SB did not work either.  The CVS PHARMACY logo is grayed out in SB even though it says INSTORE.  So I returned it.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I have Care Pass, that’s how I get 40% off,My SB didn’t have deal on cus

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Even though I am not a CP member, I got 40% offers consistently for 4 or 5 months.  But lately it has been a lot of 25% offers.   You will have to let me know your thoughts on the cups when you get a chance to use them.

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I picked up these cups last year on clearance at Kroger for 99¢ (with a $1 CO51 offer). They are New Year's Eve cups and they say  Cheers! 🎉 on them which I find quite festive. I'm a huge fan of these cups for several reasons. They keep your drinks cooler longer, are dishwasher safe and sturdy. They don't split like the red solo cups and you can use them over and over again. The added bonus is that they are recyclable. ♻️