cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS FREE VITAMINS and HALLMARK CARDS

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210614_155010_882.jpg

 COMBINED Vitamins BOGO with a BOGO CRT. Nature's made are on Ibotta but those were priced BOGOH and I wanted Vitamin D. Check in your store, I saw on IG they are stacking, but didn't want to chance it.

Also had Hallmark $5/5 and combine with $3 EB back.  Paid $7.50.  My CRT reduced down to $4.30 so my cashier printed a $1 EB.

Paid $3.85 including tax and rcvd $4 EB

Submitted to Ibotta for any vitamin and any receipt.  $.15

6 Replies

Re: CVS FREE VITAMINS and HALLMARK CARDS

pebbleann32
Deal Sharer

Thanks for sharing! I got the vitamin CRT as well so I'll be doing that this week. Didn't get a good Hallmark one this week.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@pebbleann32   Hallmark is $3 EB wyb 3 Hallmark "ITEMS" - get creative - the little colored looking lunch bags are .49, there should be .99 cards as well.  Just make sure they are Hallmark.  I happen to like the $1.50 cards that I bought, perfect for just about anything and better still, they were free.  It does not say - must be $2.99 or more (like it does sometimes)

0 Likes

pebbleann32
Deal Sharer

I usually get the bags or tissue paper. The CRT I got this week states 2.99 or higher. I had a regular one last week but didn't get to the store.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@pebbleann32  I haven't been doing much CVSing lately. I know there are other deals, I just have to figure out some stacking.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Saver

@FelskyNY  thanks for the heads up! I grabbed my MIL two cards for her bday next week - one from the humans and one from the doggos 🤣.  The value-priced cards were $4/2 at my location.  I paired with a $0.49 bag to hit the $3 EB award, and I used a $2/2 SQ that I received in the mail this week… $4.49 - $2 SQ - $3 EB = -$0.51mm (-$0.28mm after tax)

5000925C-7FDE-4E31-A0DF-2E5264912A9B.jpeg

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I used to shop CVS all the time, but dropped off quite a bit.  Hallmark deals are great when they don't include a minimum value!

0 Likes