cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: CVS Stacking Question

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  You can spend them on anything, but remember that if you only spend $2 oop and use a $3 EB, you lose the remainder of it. You don't get the difference back. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  Can I use all three on one transaction? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

yep - you can use them together, you can use them on something that earns EB (rolling them), you can use them w/ coupons or with other CRTs. No restrictions.  You just can't use them toward tax.  You can use them w/ a CRT such as $3 off $15 (as long as you spend the $15, the $3 will come off in addition to your EB.

Solved! Go to solution

Dean
Deal Ambassador

Another question for the CVS masters. I have a 50% off next purchase ExtraCare offer. The exclusions are sales and promotional items so I’m guessing it applies to regular price items. But does “purchase” mean one item or one register transaction? Thanks. I’m still racking up freebies at CVS and trying to figure out how to keep it going. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Dean , in my experience the percent off coupons I have gotten have only applied to one item. And yes, it is regular priced items. So if items are on sale BOGO50%, it will not apply to either of those items unless you are buying just one of them. Also, if an item in store is regular price but you earn EB’s on them that still counts. One week I got a great money maker on Mederma with a 40% coupon, earned $5 EB and got back $7 from Ibotta. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  Like everyone else is saying - the % off applies to 1 item.  If you use EB on the order, the % off will be decreased.  You CAN use a GC without affecting the % off.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean
Deal Ambassador

I joined CVS ExtraCare a month ago just for some cheap cereal deals. I spent $4.08 on that first purchase and have since then been able to get an additional 13 items free using EB and other CVS promos. Those items have only been about $19 total value but I'm still amazed at how long this continued. I think they're finally on to me since I haven't received much lately. But I do have a question now that I've gotten some experience shopping for deals at CVS. Is paying for CarePass worth it? I see that it cost $5 a month ($4 if paid annually), and a $10 promo reward is awarded each month. So does it pay for itself? Does anyone have any experience with CarePass?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@kynuna @FelskyNY 

Anybody know if the Monofoil $9 EB is still going on?

Sometimes I don't see Monofoil, but instead see MicroGold?

Did it get renamed?  Are they the same product?

Does the EB generate from the Micro Gold?

I haven't looked at any of the YT vids lately, so I am lost.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes