cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: CVS Stacking Question

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL  There are just so many stores, I'm not sure if it is feasible. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I know the idea of regions has been proposed before, so we could do that if there's enough interest in doing so. Otherwise I'm open to ideas.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL @Rickibotta 

Maybe start a thread - and ask everyone what the most shopped stores are

Walgreen

WF

Walmart

Target

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Help!!  CVS STACKING B2G1 with B1G1

So BABO toilet paper is regular price $10.99 this week.

Online shows on sale B1G1 <and> I have B2G1 clipped

Does that mean I have to pay for 1 and get two free?    @MelissaR or anybody

And if I have a $4 off $20 paper goods, can that combine?

If so, would it be before or after the resolving the get X free?

Oh, and is this spit any good, or is it pretty much just crap?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Gsg
Core Shopper

Yesterday I went to get All Clear detergent as I have 2 coupons showing in the app when I scanned but at register they said they can use only one coupon per item. So I didn’t get it. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY @LaraL 

For me:

walmart

cvs

kroger

publix

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I get confused w/ stacking the BOGO and B2G1 etc.  I did stack a BOGO vitamin sale with a BOGO CRT a while ago and got 2 free - but otherwise I'm confused sorry. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Yeah, that is the easy one.  I have 2 spend my $10 EB today.  Not sure what to get.   Have u tried babo tp?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   Bought Babo when it was $9.99 and get $8 back - or something ridiculous like that -  I believe it is still in the back of the closet.  I usually put extra rolls of toilet paper so when we run out in one bathroom and no-one tells me, there is an extra roll.  I'll have to pull these out and stick them in the  spare drawer.

I used up $12 of my EB yesterday - my next big EB expires on 07/29

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Nique
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I have the same CRTs and am not sure. I would think you can buy 3, but still learning. The other week I had a Free snack CRT, and a $2 off $7 Nuts CRT. Bought 2 bags of pistachios that were on sale for $4.99. The register deducted the Freebie first, so it didn't count toward the $7. BOGO could be different though. 

Sometimes I tell the cashier that I want to see how a transaction will work. I make sure there isn't a line so I don't hold others up. If it doesn't come out like I anticipated, then I ask them to void/cancel it and offer to put the items back. They don't mind. They know me at the two stores where I shop and are very nice.

If the Babo doesn't work out, maybe check out the food sales. For example, Dove choc is 2 for $8 and you get $1 ECB. That's a good price--same as Walmart, and less than Target. Plus there are Ibotta rebates and an EMB.

0 Likes