Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: CVS Stacking Question

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Nique 

Maybe I will use the $5 was $20 in candy, food beverages.  If I spend $20, I actually have total of $13 eb.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

MelissaR
Core Shopper

@RickibottaSo if you want to take advantage of both the store sale AND crt, then pick  up 4 packs. 

You will get 2 free with the store sale, and your CRT will then deduct off for a 3rd item, leaving you to pay for 1.   The $4/20 most likely won't apply.  Items made by store sale will not count towards the threshold b/c those are "$0" items in the system.  The B2G1 free crt will most likely also drop the threshold, so the register will only see you 'spent' $10.99.  But who knows with CVS.  It doesn't hurt to try.  

AFA the tp... I got the 1 pack last summer (I think it was $6.99 with $6 eb back or something like that).  I found it kinda harsh.  And after reading about people getting clogged up toilets, I told everyone to use it only for **bleep** and drop it in the trash can.  or for blowing noses.  use the charmin for backdrops. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MelissaR @Nique @FelskyNY 

Thanks for all the suggestions / replies.  I called an audible and switched it up based on your responses and the fact I suddenly am dealing with sore throat, etc.

I don't know CVS like you all do, so I looked at some YouTube and a few  ideas mentioned this cleaning product, 'Monofoil D'.  On sale for $9.99, and earns $9 EB.  I did that deal.  At end of the day, it just cost me a buck, and I have another month to figure out how to spend $9 EB.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta I wish I knew. There is actually a $2 printable from the website.  My store hasn't had it.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

sharmainewileye
Rewards Hunter

The 2 off 5 colgate  is a CRT (store coupon) and yes it can be used with a MFG.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Schick razors have digitals, are on CDC, Ibotta and spend $15 Get $5.  Limit 2 each on Ibotta and check if you have a shave CRT.  I was going to do it today, but cross my fingers they are still available tomorrow.  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

What product u talking about that your store hasn't had, and there is  a $2 MQ  on their website?  If it is monofoil d. I can't find it.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kynuna
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY  I tried to use that $2 coupon on the monofoil a couple of weeks ago and it wouldn’t scan

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@kynuna I have the coupon for the Monofoil D but can't find it.  I pretty much stopped looking.  Wasn't aware the coupon didn't scan.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

CVS:  Extend Expiration by Sending to Card

I have heard some say to do this when expiration approaches. 

I have seen some speculate that doing so closer to expiration may push it back further.

So I did a deal at CVS yesterday (7/21) and earned a $9 EB.  The cashier was telling me there would be no EB earned for the product.   She kept telling me EB is only earned WYS $X.   I have it set up to where all the coupons are sent to my account instead of printing.  So when checkout was complete, I looked at bottom of receipt and I showed her it said I earned $9 EB.  I then went into my account and showed her the CVS EB $9.   She then clicked the send to card to explain to me that could be done.   I was somewhat upset because I thought it may only extend it a few days.

Anyway.   The email receipt says 'send to card by 7/28'.   Now that she sent to card, the expiry is 8/20  

So I am not sure it matters if I would have waited until 7/28 to send to card.   I am thinking sending it to card on 7/21 or sending it on 7/28 would both set the expiry to 8/20.

Any dissenting opinions from those of you who know more about CVS than I do (pretty much everyone...lol)?

0 Likes