Did you mean: 

Re: CVS Weekly Freebie List: Thru w/e Saturday, July 31

ChipL955
Deal Sharer

0 Likes

tonisingletary
Rewards Hunter

While makeup is a biggie it’s not all there is.  The more you coupon at CVS the more you get back like their store coupons that can be stacked.  Almost everytime I plan my trip I spend an avg of $100 and pay less than $5 for my items plus I generally get back up to $20 or more back in the extra care bucks.  Snd I learn to roll them with more extra care buck deals as well.  However, if I need items that I can’t roll again I will use my extra care bucks on what I need then start over again rolling for the next time.  It may seem complicated initially but once you learn how to do it you will love CVS and wonder why you never did it before! 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  I mainly buy healthcare items like vitamins, supplements, eye drops, etc. Of course I try to find stackable deals that I can spend my EBs on. They also send me monthly coupons for 40% or 30% off one item, or 30% off my entire shopping trip. So yes, I think CarePass is worth it, especially the free shipping 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar  I don't often get the % off offers - but for those of you who don't shop CVS often - just remember, when you have a % off offer, that comes off last - so if you use EB to pay for an item, your $ off goes down.

For example if you have 30% off an item which is $10 and you don't use any discounts, you get $3 off.

If you use a $2/10 - you get 30% off the remaining $8 and get $2.40 off.

If you use a $5 EB in the deal, you get 30% off the remaining $5 and get $1.50 off.  

If you use a $2/10 AND $5 EB - you get 30% off the remaining $3 and get $.90 off

BUT if you pay with a GC (or one of those rewards cards that are offered several times a year), the 30% comes off the original price (less CRTs)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

% off last = sounds familiar (kohl's)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   I almost said JUST LIKE KOHLS - LOL

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I signed up for Carepass because you get $10 in Extra Bucks every month, but I only pay $5 a month.  I didn't even know there was a yearly plan at $48.  I've been paying $5 a month for quite a while now.

I only go to CVS once or twice a month.  The main reason I go is because I can pay my monthly health insurance premium at CVS and use a credit card.  Since I am there, I do a little shopping to use up my $10 of Extra Bucks.

CVS can become a trap.  You buy all these things and earn Extra Bucks, but they are only good for a month.  With stores like Target, the $5 gift cards last forever.  And Walgreens Cash is good for a year.  I don't like Register Rewards, though, because they are only good for two weeks.  I usually go back into Walgreens after getting one and spend the Register Rewards while I am still there just so I don't have to come back again within two weeks.

I don't buy makeup.  I usually buy a couple of boxes of cereal that is on sale and maybe something else that is on sale and I have coupons.  I never buy anything that isn't on sale, if I can help it.  

Rickibotta
Deal Master

CVS Freebie:  July 4 thru July 10  [B360 Nail Perfector <or> Cotton Rounds - 100 count]

Decisiions, decisions.

Today begins a new week for the CVS freebie, and I am trying to figure out whether I should get the nail perfector  tool or the cotton rounds.  I have plenty of cotton balls, and have never seemed to have a need for rounds.

I am leaning towards the nail tool .  I honestly have no idea........lol

I just don't really use nail files;  maybe I should start.   

What is everyone else getting?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta hate to burst your bubble but they aren’t cotton balls but cotton rounds. There’s a difference.  (You we’re probably looking forward to deciding where to put another bag of cotton balls?) 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

Oops.  I was editing the post when you replied....I have fixed it though, and thanks for pointing it  out