cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CVS Weekly Freebie List: Thru w/e Saturday, July 31

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

3A9F1611-AB59-40BA-9B41-BD4C655B51A5.jpeg

@Rickibotta  My vote goes to the nail perfecter. I use one of these things about once a week on my finger nails and toe nails. They get rid of those ugly age lines and polish my nails quite nicely. Never used the CVS brand before, but if it’s free, I think it’s worth a try.

I was just at CVS yesterday, so I probably won’t make it back today - which means all of these freebies will likely be gone by the time I make it to my CVS this week - oh, well. 
I was contemplating where to post (brag😆) my CVS haul from yesterday and figured this may be a relevant place. Bought 6 mega rolls of Angel Soft TP and a 34oz of M&M’s peanut butter (my fave) shareable for $0.56 after using $13 of EB and $2.50 in DQ. ‘$0.25 any item’ was the only eligible offer from ibotta but I’m super satisfied with this $0.31 OP haul. 
Happy 4th, everyone!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  Cheap toilet paper is always great!  I also will go for the nail perfecter, but like you, they may be sold out already. 

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

Interesting. I just read my own post and ibotta’s AI censored it and replaced a word with ‘bleep’. It was none of those profanities but an adjective to explain my own nails for being ‘not pleasing to the eye’. But I guess that’s not acceptable here and a lesson learned. 
I didn’t want anyone thinking that I was being disrespectful or anything, so making a clarification. I love 💗 being on this community and don’t want to offend anyone  or be expelled!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Xiao,

ibotta has some stock filter that @LaraL has been working on.  I am pretty sure she may remove that.  Not sure how necessary it would be since we aren't chalk full of pictures.  We'll see what she rules.

It happens sometimes with the bleeping and often to words (or parts of words) you wouldn't expect.

So no worries.

(I guess until then, I can't do the  'You  Ain't Got No Alibi ' chant)...lol

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao   You can click on the little "v" in a circle to edit your post if you want to

also, you'll see some of us putting spaces in words that may be bleeped such as

b l e e p    (also we like to try to guess the bleep - no-one thinks badly of you, trust me)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao @FelskyNY

I got the last nail perfector at my store.  She said she had not sold any either.

So I lucked out.

I also did a BOGOF on Babo Paper Towels; $9.62 (incl tax) and I got $3 EB, so essentially $6.62 for 12 rolls 

Kinder Bueno Minis 5.7 oz Bags  ($5.99 BOGO50%}

Bought two bags:   $5.99 X1.5 = $8.99 less $6 SB less $1 C51 (50¢X2) = $1.99

I paid $5 of the $8.99 with EB and paid $3.98 cash

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

I got the cotton rounds for my daughter heading off to college. It looked like they were sold out but they had them in multiple aisles. I also got 2 airhead filled ropes $2.59 each. Bogo50% and $0.75 each from Ibotta and 400 sk.  

$2.59 + $1.29 = 3.88 - 1.5 IB - 1.6 SK = $0.78 OOP or 0.39 each

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

No freebies in my CVS store, so I have to wait til Wed when the next truck comes. I got paid to take home 4 toothpastes and 1 pack of flossers.  All Digital.

The Colgate was buy 2 @$3.99 each and get $6 EB. The Flossers were $3.49.

I used $4/2 digital, $4/$16 Colgate, buy 4 get $5 off, and $4/2.  I also had .02 EB and .47 from 20% carepass.  I added the flossers to maximize the coupons.

Total was $3.60 (including tax) and I received $12 EB for a moneymaker of $8.40 (and I earned another .04 EB.

I HAD SOME OF THESE OFFERS THAT ROLLED FORWARD FROM LAST WEEK.

20210704_174725.jpg

 You can also upload to CDC if you only have 1 $4/2 digital and buy 4.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I was surprised no one mentioned the T-Relief FAO in Ibotta at CVS.  I picked one up yesterday and had a $3 off $15 offer on pain relief items in my account.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01 I did it on Friday and posted here. somewhere.  Great deal, and something I can use. I have pain in my left pinky often, so I'll give it a try. I've tried other products with Arnica.

0 Likes