cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CVS Weekly Freebie List: Thru w/e Saturday, July 31

Nique
Skilled Saver

My local store was already out of the freebies, but I did the Colgate deal. Four toothpastes completely free using CRTs, digitals, and one paper coupon… and I still have Colgate CRTs. There were so many.

Rolled the $12 ECB earned to purchase the T-Relief cream, which was $14.49. So I paid $2.32 OOP for all of the above and received $15 back from Ibotta.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique   Funny how we made so much on the toothpaste, yet I'm still disappointed I didn't get my freebie! How can that be?

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Xiao which word did it bleep out? If you can spell it out with spaces or something I'll go in and correct it. As @Rickibotta mentioned the profanity filter hasn't been fully calibrated yet so I just need to do a few things on the platform side to sort it out.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL , it was u-gly

(sorry, I shouldnt answer for them, but based on the riddle of what was typed,  [not being pleasing to the eye], I assumed it was this, and I tested it, and u-gly def gets bleeped)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

LaraL
Community Manager

Fixed! Thank you!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

There are about 10 words I can think of that my ex-wives used to call me quite often.

Would you like me to send you a list of those to see if they should be removed from the filter, or should we just assume they probably are bleep-worthy?  🤣

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

LaraL
Community Manager

Haha well I mean, I can clear words within reason 😅

kynuna
Rewards Guide

@Rickibotta I don’t use makeup either but I purchase tons of it at CVS and donate it. Thanks to Beauty Club It’s a way to rack-up EBs to use on products I do purchase. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Don't forget to get your FREE GE popcorn today.  I got the spicy sriracha

0 Likes

TXbelle
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  thanks for posting this. I keep coming back to check what's new for the week. Last Friday, I got a just for me coupon for a free snack item up to $5. I got a bag of Popcorn Indiana cheese flavored, that gave me a $1.50 IR. Now I can get another bag of cheese popcorn! Yum. Plus I have a 30% off and $4 EB. Will make a visit tomorrow. Hope they still have some left...

0 Likes