cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CVS Weekly Freebie List: Thru w/e Saturday, July 31

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

I am so jealous.  I have seen those in the store and I want to try them when I get a great deal like you did

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Don't forget to load your free Veggie Chips!

Week 5: 7/18 thru 7/24 – Gold Emblem Abound Veggie Chips

I have a lot of Nexxus offers on my cards - so I guess I'm buying Nexxus this week.

TXbelle
Deal Ambassador

Went Sunday to get my free GEAbound Veggie Chips. CVS 1 was out, so was store 2,3,4,and 5. Why bother to offer a deal then not have ANY available even day one.? Went again today (store 6) and the manager said everything was gone on Sunday, too bad,so sad. I replaced the items I was going to buy and walked out. CVS better not ask me to do a survey; they will get an eyeful. There are stores on nearly every corner but they too often don't have the inventory they advertise.

Just wanted to rant. I still appreciated your list, @Rickibotta .

Joymjoy
Saver

@TXbelle 

I feel your pain. For me on Sunday store one was out and store two had 4 bags: 2 that expired in March and 2 in June. Sooo bad

Janet1964
Super Saver

@TXbelle 

I agree with you totally. I never find these items no matter when I go. Or when they advertise 2/6 and they only have 1 of that item and want to charge you full price for it because you didn’t buy 2.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

I'm sorry you aren't finding any.  I have gotten the freebie each week, and I even got this one on Monday.   They only had 3 or 4 left, and I likely will not like these, especially the green ones.  So I sort of feel bad that some of you who would appreciate them can't locate them.  And thanks for @FelskyNY for sending everyone a reminder this week.  I guess I had overlooked it because of the item.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Joymjoy 

I read your post and had a bad feeling........lol.   I checked my veggie chip and it expired 6/14.  I doubt they will have one in stock now, but I may go back to check because there are a lot of other chip bags in front of it on the depth chart.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   No chips for me - they were OOS

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

So far no luck on any item , store always runs out of it. I don’t know whether they remove from shelf or gone? 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Deal Ambassador

Several months ago I was talking to a CVS store manager who said that they had been told by corporate that the non medical parts of the inventory were going away eventually as they weren't profitable. Well duh. Who in their right mind pays double what a grocery/super store charges. I tried to use my %offs for these items, but they seem to be always "on sale", so unusable. Their sales were sometimes really great until you go to buy and they're out. I have stopped going to CVS unless I'm driving by. I don't use the pharmacy at all as the waits are murderous (I have to use CVS Caremark mail order for my Medicare D plan). With most grocers, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. having a pharmacy, I feel lucky to have a choice. How long can a company survive without good customer? 

ps: Ibotta has good customer service and with employees like Laral, we see the extraordinary lengths their employees go to give great service. Now if they could convince all the product marketing depts to put out loads of FAOs that repeat multiple times... 🤔

0 Likes