Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEAL STACKING 10-30-21

FelskyNY
Deal Master

20211030_175100.jpg

Walmart

Nuggs, pd $10 receive $5 Ibotta and $12 Aisle for a $7 MM (limit is 3 for Aisle if you want an additional $1 MM)

Dollar Tree 

Refresh car freshener - buy 2 pay $2, submit to Swagbucks for $2.50 back (immediate credit)

Stop and Shop (I used a cashier line and had no problems with the Unilever purchase)

Tazo tea $1.99, used $1 coupon near coffee/tea (had to be manually entered), receive $1.98 Ibotta

Dove body wash $5.99, Dove deodorant $5.49, use 3 coupons $2.50, $1.50 x2 (expires today). $5 off wys $15 automatic.  Submit to Fetch and earned $5.00 for spending $15 and $2 for buying 2 deodorants) .69 moneymaker

Final cost $8.19 MONEYMAKER

12 Replies

Re: DEAL STACKING 10-30-21

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY Great stacks!  Let me know how you like the Simulate nuggets.  I have been wanting to try them ever since the deal surfaced, but I cannot find them in my area.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I'm kinda kicking myself for not buying 3, but the only kind left was spicy. I went to a WM Market hoping to find the Delmonte veggiefuls and Caulipower pasta but struck out on those.  I also struck out on the Cracker Barrel shredded cheese digital freebie.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY   Awesome! 😎

Question for your: For the Fetch deal, did you just have to meet the $15 threshold before coupons? If so, I totally did my deals wrong 😑!(I put together 3 transactions at my KA and received my $15 from Fetch, but for each transaction I made sure my spend was $15 AFTER accounting for coupons.)

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

They have always counted pre-coupons for me, but it could be affected by how the receipt details are written.

For example, I have a Thomas deal for 850 points WYS $12.  My Thomas muffins are $3.29 BOGOF.

I bought for for $6.58, but I got credit for the $13.16.

So it credited me the 86¢ and then applied the additional $1.16 against my 2nd Thomas offer, leaving me with needing $10.84 for the second submission.

My receipt shows 4 lines, with two haveing zeroes for the cost of the FREE one.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY Great job.  Thanks for sharing.

0 Likes

Hgreenia
Deal Sharer

hey thx for posting! what is this aisle coupon?

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta   Thank you for the thorough explanation. Apparently, I’ve already maxed out that Fetch offer. Somehow I thought it had to be 4 separate receipts, each totaling $15 or more. Not the case in my experience. I need to post my haul. I’ll tag you and @FelskyNY @so I can show what I did. Thanks for learning me something new!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Hgreenia  Aisle is a rebate program where you text your receipt and get reimbursed via Venmo.

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY thanks for posting the Nuggs deal! I was short 2 items to make my WWB, came and looked here to see what i could find, and your post was the first one I saw. Bought 2 packs of the Nuggs, and added a bottle of Tabasco BBQ to get my 3/8 bonus. The Caulipower was sold out, but I did find the Veggiefuls. 

0 Likes