cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Degree ( New Product)

Hershei
Rewards Hunter

Have anyone found a way to stack the new degree products? 

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Degree ( New Product)

Noodles128
Core Shopper

I redeemed the degree massage bar and 4pk soap. I stacked it with the coupons app. Thye have degree coupons on there. I fulfilled the degree bonus there was for $2 for buying 2 degree items on ibotta. So I ended up paying just $1 for the 2 items 

sumbreit10
Shopper

What is the coupons app you can stack with? How does it work? This is new to me. 

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

The coupons.com app has coupons for the new degree soaps. Activate them in the app. Make sure you click on the offers in the ibotta app as well.. There's also a bonus I'm ibotta if you buy 2 different degree items you get a $2 bonus. After you purchase the 2 items at Walmart. Scan your reciept with ibotta to get the caah back and also upload the receipt on the coupons.com app.. 

megla
Core Shopper

As far as I'm aware the coupons.com app mentioned is the only other offer. I tried looking for web coupons but couldn't find any. Just be aware of the number of items you can redeem with coupons.com bc it's normally only 1 coupons at original buying price whereas you normally get a couple with ibotta.