cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delizza desserts .99 after stacking at Publix

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

Not free, but I'm good with paying .99 for these! The Delizza desserts (cream puffs, eclairs, etc) are $3.99 right now at Publix. There is a DQ for $1.50 off and an Ibotta offer for $1.50 making these .99 OOP. I have only had the cream puffs previously but thought they were delicious! Great for holiday entertaining (I don't recommend eating them all yourself! LOL).

Screenshot 2021-11-19 7.45.07 AM.png

18 Replies

Re: Delizza desserts .99 after stacking at Publix

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I recently used a Kroger DQ ($1.50) for that and clipped an identical Sprouts DQ

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt Like you, I also did the deal at Kroger. Last week I picked up the cream puffs there for $1.99 OOP which I didn't think was a bad price. But then I saw Publix has them for $1.00 less than the Kroger sale price so I'm very excited to try the eclairs this time!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  Pick up 1 Free at Shoprite starting Sunday.  I posted this to IG this AM.  You can get 1 free with digital and pay $1.49 for the rest.

IMG_20211119_070613_572.jpg

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY Thanks, that is awesome! Sadly no Shoprite near me.... But I hope you are able to stock up!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  I'm not trying to TOP your deal - was just excited that you shared it too. I never tried these before, but I know my mom will definitely enjoy them, with her sweet tooth - that's for sure. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  I just hope the Ibotta offer sticks around til Sunday - especially with all these digitals available now. 

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY Oh my goodness, I would have never thought that. Heck if you were to do a separate post since it's a different store, my feelings would not be hurt in any way! I need one more offer to complete my Giving Thanks bonus and was so excited to see that Publix put these on sale that I had to share in the hopes that it would benefit someone else. I'm THRILLED that those with a Shoprite can get at least one for free. I found the creampuffs to be very addicting! Only eat on a day when you are not counting calories! LOL Hope you like them as much as I do.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY Yes, fingers crossed that this offer doesn't end early!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  What a SWEET way to complete a bonus.  I didn't have a giving thanks bonus, so I've been amusing myself here and there without the pressure of having to complete one, and I've been stacking a little bit of everything.  I think the people at Dollar Tree are going to start welcoming me by name!  

0 Likes