cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delizza Desserts at Kroger affiliates... .50 - 1.50

mickootay
Skilled Saver

Delizza at my QFC is on sale for 5.99. There is a DQ for 1.50/1, KCB for 1.50/1, and an IR for 1.50/1. 

Fred Meyer also has them at 4.99 which will make them .50 per 30 count box after all the above rebates.

15 Replies

Re: Delizza Desserts at Kroger affiliates... .50 - 1.50

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@mickootay Yay! I love me some cream puffs! What variety do you buy?

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Francoise 

My Kroger only had mini eclairs.  They will go well with any and all ice cream treats I have ( Klondike cones,  Talenti pairings, any Blue Bunnies,  and I would include Viennetta but mine is long gone😋)

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I got 1 of those McStacksky's Friday night!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mickootay do you live in California or the Pacific Northwest? I know QFC is in the San Francisco and SeaTac areas 

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Francoise I prefer the kind where you don't put on 5lbs just for thinking of the word dessert, but I'll settle for the plain custard ones! 

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt I'm in  Western Washington! QFC is super expensive,  but they do have some great seafood sales! I wasn't aware they were also in California. 

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt @mickootay QFC is in Western Oregon, too. Haven't been there in years, though, since they're not conveniently located to me.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Francoise did you live in or near Portland, Eugene or Salem?

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt I've lived in Eugene and in Southern OR, just outside of Grants Pass. Now I live in Portland.

That's more info than you asked about (and more info than I should probably broadcast) but who doesn't like to talk about themselves, right?