cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Did Anyone Else Do The Blue Diamond Almonds $10 Rebate WYB Six 6-Ounce Tins in May?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Rebate Terms:   $10 for buying six of the 6-ounce tins.  Expire:  May 31.

There was a MIR option as well as a text submission, and I did the text method.

Purchased all 6 on May 29 and submitted via taxt.  Said usually confirmed within 2 days, but after 3 days, on June 1, it said they could not identify all the  items on my receipt.  They said I could resubmit if rebate not expired, but it was expired. Ridiculous.   Clear beautiful receipt with only the 6 items on it.

So even thought expired, I resubmitted with more pictures same day - June 1   .This time I never got a verification; I got nothing back at all.   A week later I called a help line, they said this 2nd receipt submission was in process. And I would call in every few weeks to check on status and they kept assuring me everything was groovy.

So finally today, I got confirmation and paid.  So 35 days from submission to acceptance /payment.

Just curious for those of you who did this rebate, which method did you use (MIR or text?).

And how long from time of submission until payment?

(For those who are curious, I got 6 of them on sale @ Kroger for $10.94, so after rebate,  I got all 6 cans for under a buck)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Did Anyone Else Do The Blue Diamond Almonds $10 Rebate WYB Six 6-Ounce Tins in May?

Lollykins
Core Shopper

I LOVED that rebate!  I claimed it twice via mail in using a prior offer that was mail-in only.  I think that was back in April.  Then I claimed the limit of 5 rebates via text.  Most of mine paid out to PayPal within 24-48 hours.   I combined those rebates with BOGO at WGs to get a pantry full of snack almonds for about. 60 each.  

We eat a lot of nuts...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
13 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Did Anyone Else Do The Blue Diamond Almonds $10 Rebate WYB Six 6-Ounce Tins in May?

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

I was thinking about this the other day when I was getting a can of the Xtremes.  I just looked back and my submission was sent on 4/29, but I never heard anything after that.  I submitted through the link using my phone.  I got 4 cans ($5), when they were BOGO Free at Walgreens.  I was supposed to go back and do another deal with 6 cans but never did (since the limit was 5 requests).   Anyway, I just checked on the status and it says Valid and a check was issued today 7/6.  No telling how long it'll take to get via snail mail.  I coulda sworn there was a Paypal option.  But I might be confusing that with another brand's rebate offer. So that's 60+ days!

Just in case anyone else did this deal, you can ck your status with this link - https://almondbreeze.inmarrebates.com/#/track

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MelissaR I never knew of the link.  Thanks

I believe PAYPAL was only an option if you submitted via text like I did. 

I did not know I could do multiples.  I will remembrer to check that next time.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta @I did this as well 9n 6 cans as well from Frys and remeber calculating they would be around .20 per can after rebate. I just checked my status and mine says valid but does not show me a date the check was cut yet. I submitted mine on May 27th and check will come snail mail.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

I did this $10 rebate x5 when Walgreens had bogo on the cans of almonds.  I checked the Inmar rebates site and everything was processing.  Have not received the rebate check yet.  I did email customer support about it and they basically said they need more time for processing.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Donna2 @MelissaR 

Well I guess my submitting the rebate via text has actually worked out better than I thought because I submitted after all of you and I already have my money in my PAYPAL account.   So now I feel a little bad about whining  🤣

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta I will drop off some.cheeze to go with it for you when I come to steal all your butterfingers lol.

When I did the rebate, it told me to expect 6-8 weeks for the check to process. I'm right in that time frame so should be soon

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

TEXT REBATE SUBMISSION:  HOW LONG DID IT TAKE BEFORE $$ WAS DEPOSITED TO PAYPAL?

In the unlikely event someone also did the text submission of the rebate and was curious, it took 3 hours for the money to show up in my PAYPAL account once I provided the email addy to the text.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Lollykins
Core Shopper

I LOVED that rebate!  I claimed it twice via mail in using a prior offer that was mail-in only.  I think that was back in April.  Then I claimed the limit of 5 rebates via text.  Most of mine paid out to PayPal within 24-48 hours.   I combined those rebates with BOGO at WGs to get a pantry full of snack almonds for about. 60 each.  

We eat a lot of nuts...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lollykins 

Yes that is what I was expecting.

Submit in text, get response in 48 hours verifying, requesting my PAYPAL, and then paying me..  That is what was supposed to happen.

Not 35 days or whatever mine was.  Thanks for confirming.

0 Likes