cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Did Anyone Else Do The Blue Diamond Almonds $10 Rebate WYB Six 6-Ounce Tins in May?

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  Just reporting back in, that I was surprised to get my $5 check in the mail yesterday (Saturday).  So from 7/6 when it was mailed to 7/10 delivery, not so bad. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Did Anyone Else Do The Blue Diamond Almonds $10 Rebate WYB Six 6-Ounce Tins in May?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MelissaR 

That is sort of ugly though considering you submitted on April 29; that is over 10 weeks

Some who did the text submission reported getting it back  their PayPal deposit a few days after submission

Anyway, we both got our money and we probably weren't starving without it, so all's well that ends well.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

I jumped off the Blue Diamond Almonds rebate merry go round today. My 2 final rebate checks came in the mail for the almond milk and coffee creamer. I submitted online in May 2021, a five month turn around time 😬

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

I am filing this story away in my mind in the event someone asks me some day what the word ridiculous means.  That is appalling!  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes