cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t forget about CDC

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

FYI, I keep forgetting to check coupons.com. I went on today and I found $4.25 that I forgot to submit this week alone. I was so excited about the Unilever bonuses that I didn’t realize that I didn’t  use a coupon in the store on some non-Unilever items that I purchased last minute bc I found them on sale while I was looking for something else- a unicorn lol

so moral of the story is don’t forget to check coupons.com when you are scanning your receipts. You might get a surprise! That’s $4.25 extra in my pocket this week.

11 Replies

Re: Don’t forget about CDC

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

CDC requires you to add offer b4 purchase.

They r militant about it.

So I go thru each week and add anything I may get

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta 

They denied it. I will try to be more diligent next time.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

If you mean because you had not added the offer first, yes you are the only one who has ever done that.........lol

Nah, that is why I mentioned it here.   Has bitten me at least twice.   So now I add almost anything I would ever conceivably buy.  I don't literally add everything,  but perhaps you could.  Not sure if a limit.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

SaverGirl67

I’ve had this happen a few times. It’s very frustrating. Does anyone know why you have to have it checked BEFORE you buy it?  Because it completely rules out impulse and clearance finds. 😑

0 Likes

Karen911
Deal Sharer

@SaverGirl67 How does the app rule out impulse purchases? I constantly search for/add offers while standing in front of clearance racks or unmarked sales 

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  I have added offers after purchase and still gotten paid from CDC. Granted it was about 30 min later, butI still got paid. It’s worth a try. All they can say is no. 

0 Likes

pascalemorganti

Started using it regularly lately & im shocked how much is adding up in my PayPal. I am in a 🥊 match with them at the moment for Glade 3 wick 🕯 purchased & they said ‘upc wrong’ Iwhen I never even sent one it’s linked to my loyalty card. I told them clearly states ANY 3 wick so they had me send photo so I think I’ll win 😉 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@Karen911   It never opens in the stores for me. Unless I choose it before I shop I do not get the deal. But glad to hear it works for you. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Welshcar 

You were sooooooo lucky.  In other forums, people complain incessantly  about CDC requiring clipping offers first. They always reject mine.  I am 0 for 5 in trying.  When I ask if they can give me a courtesy credit since I didn't know, they just mention it is against their policy.  This is the first time I have heard of an exception.  So congrats on the good fortune.  And remember to load first just in case....lol

0 Likes