Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t forget the clearance

Janet1964
Super Saver

Here is some deals I found at Walmart last night in the clearance section:

5 Star folders- regularly 1.97 - marked .50 less 1/2 Ibotta = 2 FREE

Dove Shampoo - 20.4 oz - regularly 4.88 - marked 4.00 - scanned 2.50 less 1 coupon from 1/24 newspaper less 1 Ibotta less .03 Fetch = .47

Suave Conditioner- 28 oz - regularly 3.94 - marked 2.50 -scanned 1.50 less 1 coupon from 1/24 newspaper less .02 Fetch = .48

Edge Shave Gel - 7 oz - regularly 2.84 - marked & scanned 1.30 less 1 Ibotta = .30

Schick Hydro 5 Refill Blades - 4 Ct- regularly 11.88 - marked & scanned 5.95 less 3 Ibotta = 2.95

paid 10.25 total in store- 4 Ibotta offers totaling 6.05 = $4.20 for everything.

remember to scan everything including clearance prices. There were other items available, but I remembered that I had left those coupons at home. So I will go back this weekend and try again.

Tags (1)
30 Replies

Re: Don’t forget the clearance

Dana
Deal Expert

@ScottyS  please put this in the deals stacking forum thank you

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 I have been  buying the 5 star folders each time the ibotta offer resets for $1 off 2. The black ones specifically are o. Clearance for .10 each and qualify for the $1 back (must purchase 2) so is a money maker! It's not marked on the shelf as .10, I just happened to scan a black one and saw the .10. Black was the only color at that price. Its the 4 pocket, 3 hole punch, 12inch x 9 1/2 inch. I e kept a couple for myself and gave others to my daughter who is an instructor to give to her students. 

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

If time permits for anyone, I would definitley recommend taking the time to really walk the isles at WM because I have noticed the last few days they are seriously having some.clearance going on in the store BIG TIME

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I find that the smaller the Walmart, the more they have on Clearance.  My guess is they have less space so they have to get rid of it before new merchandise comes in.

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01 you know now that you mention it, I go to two different ones....the WM super store, and the smaller WM neighborhood market (much smaller and grocery store only), the neighborhood mrkt does tend to have clearance more often now that I think about it.

memom84
Saver

You found some good deals thanks for sharing.In my Walmart they had the five star folders for .30 so I've been getting 2 of them each time.

Janet1964
Super Saver

@memom84 

Me too. Soon I will have one for each month to keep my bills separate for taxes.  Right now, I use them for coupon inserts until I get enough.

memom84
Saver

Janet1964

I'm trying to get enough of the folders while I can get the money back on ibotta to use for my grandkids and also some for my for my bills 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 heard of Leslie Stowe rain crisps?  It's just one of a whole host of brands I never heard of till I got into Ibotta. Claimed and completed Ibotta deals for them a # of Xs since November. Those suckers are expensive, $6.99-$7.99, but the first one I bought to get Ibotta cash was discounted $2-3, but all the others I bought, all pumpkin spice winter holiday limited editions, were from the closeout shelf slashed down to $1.99, and I STILL got the Ibotta cash back I expected