cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Doritos 3D stacking

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

I think I have confused you.  The only thing about today is the printed 'save $5 wys $25' coupon.  Forget what u bought today.  It is irrelevant.

My point is if you have that coupon, it is only good on Saturday.  If you buy 4 oxickeans, I assume that will be $3.75 x 4 = $15.  So you pick out whatever you want for $10 to also buy so you reach the $25 required for the coupon. 

$25 less $5 (from the WYS $25) = $20 less $16 SB = $4 less $3.76 c51 (94 cents x 4) = 24 cents.

So whatever filler you add of $10:is also free as well as the 4 oxis.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Nice picking up the FA.  I've been pretty slow except for Eye Spy.

0 Likes

Awooly
Rewards Hunter

I’m new to Ibotta.  What is the 1000 (points?)

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Awooly 

1,000 points equals $1 on fetch - another app. You can combine Ibotta with other apps or coupons - called stacking.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

DORITOS 3D RESET IN IBOTTA - NOW $1 INSTEAD OF $1.50 (STILL LIMIT 10)

YMMV.   I reckon I am done.  I got 10 of them for $4.30  (43¢ each).

[edit.  It actually cost me $4 (40¢ total) after deducting the 30¢ regular FETCH discount]

So I don't reckon I need any more right now at 98¢ each.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Oakcrestrio
Rewards Hunter

Did anyone buy the Doritos and have the offer reset? If so, what dollar amount did it re set for?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Oakcrestrio 

You are joking, right?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Oakcrestrio.  If you read @Rickibotta's post, he said it reset at $1

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Oakcrestrio 

Yeah like literally the post immediately above yours.

In large colored lettering even.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I like Doritos, but these 3D ones are more like Bugles.  Coat them in a bunch of hot spices and no one will notice.

I like to taste my food.  A little kick is ok, but I think they are too hot.  And again, how can you do anything when your fingers are coated with spices?

I bought one bag of the Spicy Ranch.  My Walmart didn't even have shelf space for 10 bags of each flavor.

Sorry, but I give it a thumbs down.

0 Likes