cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dove Deodorant at Walmart

Janet1964
Core Shopper

Bought 2 Dove Advanced Care Deodorant at Walmart tonight for $4.88 each. Used a $2.50 off 2 printable coupon, Ibotta gave $1.75 back for each, then submitted a rebate to coupons.com for $2.50 off 2 for a total paid of $1.26 or $0.63 each. Submitted to Fetch for 96 points and qualified toward Unilever bonus (10,000 points for every $30 spent)

Bought 2 Dove dry spray deodorant for $5.94 each. Used $2.50 off 2 printable, Ibotta gave $2 each, and submitted a rebate to coupons.com for $2.50 off 2 for a total paid of $2.92 or $1.46 each. Submitted to Fetch for 118 points and got closer to Unilever bonus.

Bought Dove Men care Deodorant for $4.88 at Walmart. Used $1.50 printable, coupons.com $1.50 off, paid $1.88, got 48 Points from Fetch

Bought 2 Axe Stick Deodorants at Walmart for $3.88 each. Used $2.50 off 2 printable, rebate of $2.50 off 2 from coupons.com, paid 2.76 total or $1.38 each, got 76 points from Fetch.

Bought Nivea body Wash from Walmart for $4.97. Used $1 coupon from Sunday’s paper, Ibotta gave $2 back, total paid $1.97.

Bought Axe Shampoo at Kroger for $4.29, Ibotta gave $2 back, paid $2.29, Fetch gave 42 points

Bought Axe Body Wash at Kroger for $3.99, used Kroger digital coupon for $3.00 off, Ibotta gave $2 back, money maker of $1.01, Fetch gave 10 points.

overall a good night. All items are going in box for Christmas Gift basket donation.

15 Replies

Re: Dove Deodorant at Walmart

mmoore01
Super Saver

Please note that the Fetch deal for 10000 points for $30 of Unilevel products is not applicable to Walmart.  It is for grocery stores only.  Walmart, Target, Walgreens and CVS are not included.

Janet1964
Core Shopper

Thanks for the update. But you still get the fetch points.

Msjem00
Deal Sharer

I can never get the coupons to print from walmart or coupons.com. Any secret trick? I tried different browsers and deleted and added my printer again. 

0 Likes

Amysuggs
Shopper

You are such a savvy shopper😁😁!!  I think it is wonderful how you worked so hard to figure out how to shop for items at great prices (for you!!) bur selected items that we're important those less fortunate.  So kind!!!!! Bless you!.  

Donna2
Core Shopper

@Janet1964 i this k in another post you were saying you love cvs. I decided to give it a go and did pretty well. I had $14 bucks in care bucks after I was done and planned to use them for my next trip. The $14 showed in my cvs app under rewards tracker. I went I to the app today to plan out some shopping in my next trip there but now the rewards ain't says 0. It was there just 2 days ago, and now it doesn't show. I haven't been to the store yet to see what happened and I just wondered if you have had that happen before? Is it really gone if it says 0 but I know I haven't used it, or does it sometimes not show right on the cvs app but is actually still there when they scan my card in the store? Just thought you might be able to shed some light on it.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Core Shopper

@Donna2 It is not always correct. But I have never seen it at zero. But a lot of the times, it doesn’t count your beauty rewards at all. So you can actually have more rewards than it shows. It sometimes takes about 2 Days to show the right amount. Right now, mine shows $37 but if you add up the rewards, I actually have $42. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Core Shopper

@Msjem00  I am not sure what the problem is, I don’t have any problem printing coupons on coupons.com.

Janet1964
Core Shopper

@Donna2 @Next to the reward tracker click on “on card” tab and see what it says there. Do you see your individual rewards there?

0 Likes

Donna2
Core Shopper

@Janet1964 I just checked and doesn't show under on card either. I guess I will just go I to the store tomorrow and see whats up. I have had this cvs card for YEARS but ha ent been in cvs for id say about 2-3yrs. I just dow loaded the app about a week ago and shopped there the the other day and did several of the nivea deals. Its not possible someone else could use my reward bucks could they? I'm the only one with the card so I don't see how but I'm unsure. $14 bucks is alot of money to use on good deals! 

0 Likes