cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dr. SCHOLL'S Deal

GaSaver41
Deal Sharer

1st time sharing a deal!

I had 2 coupons for Dr Scholls products. $5 off a product $7.95 or higher and $3 off a product $5.95 or higher. 

I got the Dr Scholls Ultra Hydrating foot cream for $7.99 - $5.00 paper coupon. Making $2.99 plus Ibotta giving $2 back and Kroger cash back.

Also got the severe cracked heel for $7.99 using the $3 off paper coupon. Making $4.99 plus Ibotta giving $2 back and Kroger cash back $2.

$7.98 OOP before tax minus $4 from Ibotta and $4 from Kroget cashback. You just pay tax which for me $0.45. Actually you get Dr Scholls bonus on Ibotta which is $1 making it a $0.55 money maker.

16 Replies

Re: Dr. SCHOLL'S Deal

GaSaver41
Deal Sharer

Just saw checkout 51 giving $1.50 for each one as well if you use it. I don't use it because takes too long to build up to cash out.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

As you used coupons, you can't use with CO51.  (At least I've never had any luck doing so - it's generally one or the other). There are also % off TC offers on both products and combined with CO51 and Ibotta.

GaSaver41
Deal Sharer

Thanks I didn't know that. Not as familiar since I didn't use it.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@GaSaver41  I had initially seen the offer on CO51, and then the TC offer, and then the Ibotta offer and the pieces of the puzzle fell in place.  I never even saw the coupon until after the fact!

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@GaSaver41   No Ibotta deal at my KA. 😕 Only at WM and CVS.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  and likely SOOOO overpriced at CVS

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  Yes. Like $8.99. They do have a b1g50%off thing. I could use my $5 PQ, and get the IB $2.00. But it still doesn’t add up. My WMs have none of these products!

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@GaSaver41  Were you actually able to do this deal at Kroger with Ibotta? Just curious as KA (Kroger Affiliate) is usually included when an Ibotta offer is available at Kroger. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  I did it at Target