cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

earned my 2nd $50 gift card from Fetch in 6 months.

Glammy

I Just earned my 2nd $50 gift card from Fetch in 6 months. 
Consider Double Dipping with the Fetch App.

Shop anywhere. Snap every receipt. Earn FREE gift cards! 🎉

Sign up for Fetch with my referral code "AVYYN" and get 2,000 points when you snap your first receipt: https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referraltext?code=AVYYN

21 Replies

Re: earned my 2nd $50 gift card from Fetch in 6 months.

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

I have redeemed $90 in Walmart gift cards so far in Less than 5 months. I now save up and use around $40 in each trip and I haven’t really been trying that hard except for the Unilever bonus. 
I have found that they rarely credit the pop up bonuses when you scan your receipt, but the customer service is awesome and usually fix it within 30 minutes. I think I have contacted them 4 times with problems and every time is fast and they fix the issue.

pascalemorganti
Deal Sharer

I love Fetch too and @Glammy absolutely stacking when can is awesome! Today I just stacked 1000 bonus on the Sunmaid Bites (and they were a .02 MM for 2 packs). Too bad I had to buy them on the same receipt, I could’ve got 2000 bonus points. 

I just gave my husband $60 in Best Buy GC a week ago, I have a $50 Target GC I got last August I still didn’t use (was for baby shower gift but I couldn’t apply it towards buying the $100 GC I bought as a gift) and I currently have just over $95 in GC rewards to use plus I’ll b hitting my 4th of the Unilever tomorrow or Saturday from Fetch. 

Sorry, I’m new to bragging 😉 and I love sharing. 

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

@pascalemorganti 

Don’t apologize for saving or bragging! We all rejoice with you and your deals.

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

I was incorrect earlier. I redeemed $50 through SK and $40 through Fetch in the past 5 months. I am impressed by $100 in 6 months through Fetch.

And I only found out about the hidden kicks through @FelskyNY in the past 2 weeks. And I am usually too busy shopping to scan in store. I even forget to scan the items that I buy. I remember when I get home that I was supposed to scan it in the store. I am trying to get better at that. 

so we learn new things every day through this group. I love that we can share our successes and failures here.

I wouldn’t have known about some bonuses if I had not read it here and went to check it out - the latest was the furry friend bonus - was reading this forum while at lunch and got the bonus in time. only had to buy 1 item and I already had cat food on my shopping list for later that night anyway.

Glammy

That is awesome. I will keep going! 👏🏽👏🏽

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@Glammy did you chase and catch 1 or both of the Fetch Rewards Unilever 60 for 20 - that's just MY jargon - cash back marathons? last one ended after Valentine's day, the earlier one went from mid September to mid November (finished that one before mid October)

Right now I'm SITTING on 60K+ points and I'm hoping to hold till I reach 80K+

Glammy

@RCKCreatEnt 

I earned both Unilever offers 50,000 and 20,000.  I usually cash out at $50. 
I also pay attention and purchase any special offers that earn lots of points. 
I am already up to 17,000 and will earn another 8,000 by the weekend. I plan to cash out for Walmart or Grocery Cards from now on.  

Happy Shopping. 

Sandyb75
Saver

Nice work! 👍 

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@Glammy I only redeem Fetch Rewards points for 🎯 and Whole Foods GCs (but more recently for Panera), for some reason since some point LY FR requires 1K more pts for Walmart than everyone else